Drinks, question?

I'm wanting to know which coke / cola it is your allowed to drink while on lower steps of CWP. Is it coke zero? Diet coke? Also, please can someone let me know what other drinks are allowed because I really struggle with plain water!

Technically no cola drinks are allowed. All teas, coffee (both black) water favouring... And that's about it

And for those that do cheat coke zero or Pepsi max is a favourite... But be warned for you won't know how sensitive you are to the sweeteners in them until you have them, but I've always had a can most days as its something to look forward too and it's done me no harm loss wise but be warned for everyone's different which is why officially they don't advocate it :D

I am having Coke Zero every day and I have been fine, I love the new coke zero cherry!

Why don't u buy sparkling water and add the Cambridge favour to it - it's really yummy and won't knock u out of ketosis

In the cwp book it says that diet drinks are allowed after week two! So is drinking non-citric acid pops really cheating? Or do I have an out of date book lol?!

In the cwp book it says that diet drinks are allowed after week two! So is drinking non-citric acid pops really cheating? Or do I have an out of date book lol?!

Hmm, how old's your book? :)

In my book, it says low calorie/diet drinks are allowed (occasionally) on Step 2 (810).

And it says that on SS and SS+ that water flavourings are best avoided for the first 2 weeks - definitely no mention of drinking any other diet drinks.

By the way, if you must 'cheat', don't do it with Pepsi Max. Got citric acid in.

I think see how you go as I know diet coke has aspartame in which supposedly can knock you out of ketosis too, but for me all I know is i have a Pepsi max a day and its not down me any harm loss wise as I've shifted 8 stone and still losing :D

I am having Coke Zero every day and I have been fine, I love the new coke zero cherry!

Hmmm I didn't know they had a cherry flavour one now too!

The water flavourings have aspartame in them so it can't be that to knock you out of ketosis. It's the citric acid I'm guessing in soft drinks. Maybe CWP don't allow them as this diet teaches healthy eating and cokes aren't healthy really ESP the caffeine.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb
Week 3 -3 lb
Week 4 -4lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back