Drinks???

Peggysue

Silver Member
OK we can have water and shakes! What else - sparkling water

Can u have soda water?
Can u have tea with a splash of the one milk?

I need something different today

Y r we not allowed diet drinks?

Am I moaning alot today? ;-)

you can have black tea or coffee, but no milk not even the one milk
soda water which is basically sparkling water
flavoured teas which are only from leaf extracts eg peppermint, but no fruit or flower based teas.
and you cant have diet drinks because they may be sugar free but they are not carb free so they would knock you out of ketosis.

Might try the peppermint tea xxx thanks for that :). Good luck with ur next weigh in. I reckon you will lose 7lbs x

I think 7 pounds may be overshooting a little =P im aiming for about 4 per week now which is what my chemist said i can expect to lose now that my first week is over! Good luck for your weigh in too! dont forget to let me know what you lose =D xx

Might try the peppermint tea xxx thanks for that :). Good luck with ur next weigh in. I reckon you will lose 7lbs x

I want to have lost two stone overall by xmas so another 19 pounds, that will bring me down to 12 and a half stone xx

How class would that be????? Brilliant I'd love to be that weight too so let's go for it. I'm 15.10 at the moment. So I would need a miracle. But this is a miracle diet

Might wanna try some of the shake powder in your tea - it's essentially just flavoured powdered skimmed milk. I quite like the chocolate with coffee though some take vanilla with the tea. Soft drinks are also bad for citric acid, which is bad for ketosis

How class would that be????? Brilliant I'd love to be that weight too so let's go for it. I'm 15.10 at the moment. So I would need a miracle. But this is a miracle diet

awesome lets go for the christmas goal together!! ah im sure you will do it the way you are shedding those pounds!! we shall be skinny and oh (ho ho) so sexy for when santa comes down that chimney!! =D xx

Cool let's do it. I had an early weigh in yesterday and have lost another 2 lbs so I'm 15.8 now!!! Feeling gooood. I will still do a weigh in on Monday so might get another 2 off if up the exercise. I did a disco for the kids last night - disco lights and the works. Danced for an hour. I used to be an intermediate salsa dancer when I was size 12 but stopped when I piled on the weight something clicked with me last night I WANT to dance again. I miss it. Weight on destroys so much of our lives it really is sad:-(

How much exercise are you doing? because I think that may have been the reason that I had a smaller weight loss this week, i have been doing walking and some little dumbells for my arms but I was wondering if i should do more cardio?
Thats a really good goal, you should take up dancing again! Set a weight that you would feel comfortable dancing at and then when you reach it get straight out there in your dancing shoes!! =D
I know it does destroy lots of things, I have no idea what im going to look like when i lose weight as the last time I was skinny I was 12! xxx

I tried the peppermint tea (hot) and it was MINGIN....made some more up and put it in the fridge so will let you know later if its better cold, hope so as there isn't much choice on this diet. :sigh:

Angela.

I wasn't really fussed on the peppermint tea at first but as it is a hot drink I have been trying to have one every now and again when i get really cold, and I have become used to the taste and actually find it quite refreshing now, my advice is to try again in a few days lol! xxx

Hi all, I tried the peppermint tea again earlier but this time chilled it in the fridge and it was easier to drink although halfway through I watered it down with iced water and that was much better. ;)

Peppermint tea is allowed? Any others? I'm afraid to ruin the ketosis over a cuppa but I would love something with a bit of flavour.

Back