Drop A Dress Size in 8 Weeks ??

Keep going Mrs V!

Another 2lbs lost - yaaaaaaaay xx

Wow MissShiraz!! well done to you!!!
I thought I would be gutted with a gain, but Im not...just taking things in my stride and enjoying the plan as well as the exercise!

Hi everyone. I just rejoined sw on monday night. Can I please join in! Im going to mexico 1st october and want to loose at least 22lbs is that possible?????

Only lost 0.5lb this week!

I now seriously need to get my ass in gear as we have had to re-book our holiday and are now going nearly 3 weeks earlier than planned!!! And to Rhodes instead of Cyprus - i cannot wait, but want to return much slimmer than last year (it'll be great especially as i fell pregnant in roads next year, would be lovely to go back slimmer and with a baby too!)

Clothes i bought for Jollies last year are all really baggy on me - although i weigh 3lbs more than i did at my last weigh in last year before jetting off!!!!

Bring it on!!! Yaaaaaaay

Oooh well done! I canot make group this week! :-(

So i must be good this week, only 6 weeks to holidays and i NEED AND WANT to be feeling slimmer!!

Well done on your weight losses ladies. Really sorry I've been AWOL for a week or two (diet-wise as well as forum-wise) but I'm back and raring to go now.

Mix2Max day for me today:-

Brekki will be a mugshot (from my emergency stash as I forgot to bring breakfast with me).

For lunch I'm having spicy chicken and salad (maybe with a wholemeal roll - HB) followed by fruit and/or a yog.

For dinner we're having steak with a Jackie P (HB) stuffed with happy moo's (HA) and salad .... probably followed by more fruit and/or a yog!

Razzledazzle i'm gonna sound like a complete fool but what is Happy Moo's??

Duh! I should've guessed that really!

I put 2lbs on this week Hun, but dont worry, it will come off again!
On a plus note though, I have managed to get into a size 18 (albeit jogging bottoms!) and a few pairs of generous 18 trousers!! Wooo hooo!!!
Going to the gym definitely helps!!

Well i lostv 1lb this week!

I've set a mini target of atleast 2lbs a week for the next 5 weeks for my holiday on 16th September.

All last years holiday clothes are really baggy on me (size 16 - some are 14 and loose). Normal clothes are all loose but not sure i'm down to a 14 yet -some shops i'm lucky if i'm out of an 18 (grrrrr)

Hope you are all doing well x

well i put on 1lb this week, joined the gym last week and still keepin up my aqua fit so maybe i'm losing inches rather then pounds, on the plus side my group voted me woman of the year!!! woo hoo!!!

Back