Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

DROWNING

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by temmytango, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    honestly i have had about 5 litres of water today because i am just so thirsty and i hope its not going to :(have a negative effect on me. i cant stop drinking. its 12.20 am and am still drinking. dont know why?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    YOU NEED TO STOP!!!!! seriously! you should have the MAXIMUM of 4 litres a day or you can get water poisoning which can be fatal!! No joking..!!! Your comment about drowning could be an effect if you drink to a huge excess!.... try to pace yaself and remember that there is a great deal of water in ya shakes too - as healthy as water is it is unhealthy in very high doses as the body cannot process it all. 4 pint glasses a day minimum and MAX of 4 litres only if you have to!

Wish I had the same problem, I find getting the water in me a real struggle... its either too cold, too warm, too boring, dont have enough time.....! Any excuse!! LOL!

have u tried freezing some in a lolly mould with a sweetener in?? YUM!!! xx

4. ChuckNorris

ChuckNorris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    26st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0.9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.8lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thank you guys. Wl curtail consumption. Being more careful today. Thanks 4 not wanting me drowned

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.