Dr's Apt is today! slightly nervous!

Roosters

Silver Member
Morning guys!

Well today's the day! I'm going to the Dr's at 4:10 and I'm actually a little nervous and unsure what to say! This is the first time I've been to this Dr's practise since moving so the Dr will be a total stranger! eeeeks

Damn, my hearts racing just thinking about it! I'm such a baby! :eek:

I have lost at least 7lbs this past 2 weeks so that shows I'm determined, I just have to hope the dr agrees with me!

please may I have some Xenical Dr something.

Dont worry - you will be fine!

You just got to be honest about how your weight affects you and say you need some help with it. Say you've heard of people have good results with xenical........

Good luck, will be thinkin of ya x

Thank you! I just hope that I get a prescription!

I know that it's not the end of the world if I don't, and I can carry on with my diet but I just feel that xencial would give me the extra kick up the backside that I need!

Back from the Dr's

No tablets.

boooooooooooo

Yes, I've just thought of that option but to be honest they're a little expensive - but thank you for the suggestion :)

I was totally honest, explained everything but my dr thinks that whilst tablets may help with my weightloss, they aren't ideal for long term weightloss and find that people put the weight back on afterwoods. So I'm going to have to carry on dieting with will power alone

On the bright side, my weight at the doctors was 8lbs less than my scales were on Monday morning! It could be just the difference in my scales and the drs scales, but I'm looking forward to Monday weigh day to find out.

Ummmm.. I'm not sure what weight I'm aiming for to be honest!

I think at the very least I've got 8 stone to go.. well 7 1/2 now.

I'm doing a 'dIY' diet at the moment, basically, low cal, low fat and keeping the carbs lowish.. and doing a lot of cycling to keep fit, burn fat.

Wow, you've been at both end of the dieting spectrums then!

I know the begining is hard, it's getting used to the new way of life that's hard, the food on it's own isn't that much of a problem, more than I associate it with situations.. eg, my favourite programs on, must have snacks and wine.. had a bad day, must have takeaway.. the food itself isn't that much fun... I dont like being full. .I don't like endless amounts of chocolate.. I've just got into the habit of eating too much..

Gosh.. my thoughts and fingers ran away with me there!!

let it all out hun!!

Gosh i can really relate to you there love!!!

Love katie xx

Back