• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dry Body Brush

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
What are the benefits and effects of using one of these?

I am thinking of getting one for my bumpy areas, but want to be sure that it works (to some extent!)

Where can I purchase one from and what is the price range??

Thanks in advance!

Big Hugs x x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st9lb(17.62%)
S: 12st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st9lb(5.17%)
Had one of these yrs ago, cost about £10 from body shop. They reckon the stimulation and massage improves removal of toxins, and can improve appearance of cellulite. Have to say, as with most things, i gave up, never seemed to find time to fit it in, so don't know if it really works. I do recall tests last yr on firming creams on daytime tv, sme of the cheaper ones (boots own and a nivea one i think) did really well. May be able to find them on google somewhere. Let us know if its any good! xx

S: 12st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st9lb(5.17%)
OOoohhhhhh!

Ignore me, have just read the thread posted above, sounds like it works then.... thats it, need to buy a brush and make time for my saggy skin! xx

S: 16st13lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 4st13lb(29.11%)
I have the elemis one (bought it from John Lewis for £16) and it seems to work for me - definite improvement to my cellulite. I dry brush then have a shower and then put on cocoa butter firming. Skin is definitely looking better.