Dry lips ?!!

Alice45

Finished Day 3 now and off to bed - have been drinking 3 litres of water per day but my lips are tingling and feel really dry..... just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and will it settle down?! Can’t physically drink any more water !!!!!

Hi Alice, yep my lips are very dry and have been ever since I started! I have lip balm everywhere!! xxx

Thanks for your reply, think you’re amazing to be on Day 47....... I keep wondering will I be able to last that long?!!!! Dreaming of food - did food shop for kids after work and it was so hard !!!! Only on day 4 now and think my body is in shock lol- getting cold sore too I think. Haven’t weighed myself- so tempted- but will try and wait until Monday ( 1 week) .
Seeing everyone else’s weight loss keeping me going. Quick question if you don’t mind? Are there any actual shops that sell Exante? I ordered 1 week supply online and 7 shakes , 7 pasta and ham soup, 7 pasta carbonara- and I’m so bored of them!!! They’re all ok taste wise- but yesterday couldn’t face 3 packets, only had 2.... simply as I’m bored of the same thing over and over!!!!
I’m very sorry to hear about your Dad.x

Superdrug sells some Exante.

Back