Dry Skin?

pride&respect

Hello all :) Since starting LT i have started getting dry skin on my face just wondered if anyone else has got this? x

hey yep im getting it. i usually moisturise my face in the morning but figured if i do it at nightime its helping. invest in a good moisturiser i say, the cold weather doesn't really help i know. x

Have to say the moisuriser neednt be expensive.

My skin is very sensitive and after spending a fortune on expensive hypo-sensitive skin products I bought the Aldi moisturiser after its amazing ratings. Its great, I dont get any reaction and its very cheap!!!

I try to moisurise my face at least twice a week at night and am if I remember (maybe 4/7). I try to body moisurise 4/7 but with work its more like 2/7 as I simply dont get time in the morning. Body wise I use Tescos own aloe vera....its only about €1.35 so will be about £1.13 in the UK...

#

loads in the bottle so just slather it on!! I used it post-sun whilst in Portugal last summer and maintained my tan until November!!

oops double post

Awww i tried the aldi one too theresa after all the reviews but i just didn't suit my skin at all! Just broke out... i've normal skin, slightly oily t-zone, luckily rarely get spots but i did after using that :( gave it to my mam and it suits her.... go figure!? I had assumed maybe it works best for mature skin but then read you use it so there goes that theory lol
I use good ol' sudocrem, 10euro for V.large tub lasts me about a year:D

Oh no, not sudo creme,,,, its medicated and bloody harsh.... try find something gentler for you pet.... I wouldnt use that even on a sore babys bum!!! LOL

I tried the boots one for a year that was so expensive but good... ALdi have a new one out, its a water based one in a pink jar, its quite thick but not nearly as thick as sudo!!

ha ha ha,,, Im prob nearly ur mams age, I will be 39 in april!! U look about 20 if that!!!

i havent suffered from dry skin yet, only dry lips!! if anything... my skin as got better since being on LT, much more smoother looking, someone even complimented on how healthy it was the other day! i moisturise every night, i use NIVEA LOTION in the white bottle for my face/neck/shoulders and arms costs me £2.00, 250ml bottle from home bargains but may be more expensive from boots... and i use ST. IVES SWISS FORMULA NOURISHING VITAMAN E body lotion for the rest of my body which i buy from asda and its £2.20 (i think) for a 400ml bottle.

Oh no, not sudo creme,,,, its medicated and bloody harsh.... try find something gentler for you pet.... I wouldnt use that even on a sore babys bum!!! LOL

I tried the boots one for a year that was so expensive but good... ALdi have a new one out, its a water based one in a pink jar, its quite thick but not nearly as thick as sudo!!

ha ha ha,,, Im prob nearly ur mams age, I will be 39 in april!! U look about 20 if that!!!

LOL i wish i was 20, in may i'll have reached the grand old age of 26! And you def don't look 38, i would've guessed 33/34??
Dunno why but sudocrem works well with my skin, it dries out any spots really quickly yet keeps the rest of my face soft!? Maybe it's because i always use a face primer afterward?? Maybe it counteracts the harshness??

Dunno why but sudocrem works well with my skin, it dries out any spots really quickly yet keeps the rest of my face soft!? Maybe it's because i always use a face primer afterward?? Maybe it counteracts the harshness??

I use sudocrem on my dry patches on my face and it always works for me too. :)

Woohoo i'm not alone lol awww stinky you seem to be on my wave-length with alot of things ;)

:D I am that!

Back