Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

God if I married "Johnny" someone better wake me up now!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you too, will probably only be able to meet up for a drink or so as have 2 other couples with us but it will be fun non the less.

Caz - I might be barking up the wrong tree here, but Mrs D and Mrs Depp are two different people, hun.

xxxxx

God if I married "Johnny" someone better wake me up now!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you too, will probably only be able to meet up for a drink or so as have 2 other couples with us but it will be fun non the less.

Oops,,,,Sorreeeee :wave_cry: .....I partook of the golden nectar last night and shouldn't be in charge of a laptop yet LOL....I'll fix now...

Mrs D,, pop across for however long ya can,,The Burlington Hotel is quite close to The Bleeding Horse pub.......:D

:wave_cry:
Public apology to both Mrs D and Mrs Depp,,soz for causing confusion..... LOL…:doh:

Welcome Mrs D onto the Definites list, and soz have to put Mrs Depp back onto the Maybe's List

Still loads of time before actual meet so jump aboard, ALL are welcome to join us..... :grouphugg:

22 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl
CelticChick
Debz32
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1
Pierce
Summerskye
WantaBeSlim

14 Maybe’s :
Anne-Marie
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Hopefilly
Jem
Lisee
Mrs Depp
Natayou
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

Those in Bold are Definites

Meeting = 30th June, 2007 @ 3pm in The Bleeding Horse Pub

Thanks cazmaz will be able to confirm soon whare is everyone staying. I will be able to drive to Dublin as I live in Bangor which is a few miles outside Belfast.

Thanks cazmaz will be able to confirm soon whare is everyone staying. I will be able to drive to Dublin as I live in Bangor which is a few miles outside Belfast.

OMG,,, I lived in Bangor for 3 1/2 years back in the early 90's,,WOW makes me feel so old, now ha ha...loved Bangor... "The Windsor Bar" was my hang out..:p

Anyhow people are booking into the Camden Court, Camden Deluxe or Stauntons on the Green so far...

ooooohhhhhh, I want to go!!! I haven't been to Ireland since I was 11. Put me on as a "maybe" because it is an atlantic hop for me........ but a great excuse expecially as I am NOT going to be studying at NUI Galway this summer........ pooh, sucky grades did that idea in for this year.

OMG,,, I lived in Bangor for 3 1/2 years back in the early 90's,,WOW makes me feel so old, now ha ha...loved Bangor... "The Windsor Bar" was my hang out..:p

Anyhow people are booking into the Camden Court, Camden Deluxe or Stauntons on the Green so far...

How easy is it to get from the airport to Stauntons?

Thanks

Welcome Cait onto the Maybe's List

Still loads of time before actual meet so jump aboard, ALL are welcome to join us..... :grouphugg:

22 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl
CelticChick
Debz32
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1
Pierce
Summerskye
WantaBeSlim

15 Maybe’s :
Anne-Marie
Cait
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Hopefilly
Jem
Lisee
Mrs Depp
Natayou
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

How easy is it to get from the airport to Stauntons?

Thanks

Ha Ha Cahching, it would take you less time in this day and age of technology to google that answer than it did for ya to post it and for me to answer it for ya......:p

If you look back through the thread, you'll see I provided links for every possible scenario, have a look and see if you find what your looking for.

Here I've gotten this link for you : Dublin Tourism - Official Information Dublin Hotels and Car Hire

Yeah, but I thought it would be simpler for me to ask. :)

I have my Tom TOm I suppose. I'll bring that with me. Just looking at the web page now ......

Welcome Hopefilly onto the Definite's List :clap:

23 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl
CelticChick
Debz32
Gen
Hopefilly
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1
Pierce
Summerskye
WantaBeSlim

14 Maybe’s :
Anne-Marie
Cait
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Jem
Lisee
Mrs Depp
Natayou
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

Hi cazmaz could you please bold me hee hee just booked my hotel for Dublin xx
Mandy.

Hi Hopefilly, welcome aboard..which hotel did you choose??

Sorry guys but after some serious thought this trip is going to be a definate no no for me......finances, no job, spending more time away from Dan and the kids I really can't do it.....

Sorry guys but after some serious thought this trip is going to be a definate no no for me......finances, no job, spending more time away from Dan and the kids I really can't do it.....

What a shame Mich, you will be missed! You never know what is around the corner - it's still a while a way yet - you might win the lottery or something.

Back