Possible meet up in Ireland in 2007 !!

Discussion in 'News' started by Roch, 29 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hey all Minimins.
    Was just thinking i would luv to meet Mini and Pierce in person instead of chatting to them online and thank them for this amazing site and their friendship and commitment.

Was just wondering if maybe we could arrange a meetup some time in 2007 in Ireland so we could meet these 2 amazing friends of ours.:)

I know Mini and Pierce are both very busy people so it would be so nice for the Minimins crew to go down to see them and and enjoy ourselves in Ireland.

Looking forward to hearing from you all xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HorseyCarrie

HorseyCarrie Full Member

What a fab idea!! I would love to visit Ireland and, more importantly, would love to visit this famous Mini :D :D :D

When were you thinking?

4. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Well Pierce said after june would be better for him as he would be finished uni at that time and it would not be in an expensive time of the year as kids hold have not started.

Also it depends on how many peeps are interested because. Also give us time to save some dosh xx

5. SUZIEB

SUZIEB Full Member

ooohhh........
    I Love Ireland, and the low cost airlines make it easily accessible from the uk

6. HorseyCarrie

HorseyCarrie Full Member

Also gives me chance to lose more weight so I don't need a three mile long seatbelt extender or to pay for three seats :D :D :D

7. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    LOL u me and many others

8. SUZIEB

SUZIEB Full Member

I don't need the extender on easyjet or ryanair - must have bigger seatbelts!!!!!
    mind you not so lucky on jmc - thomson - air france - boooooooo!!!!!!

9. HorseyCarrie

HorseyCarrie Full Member

Hehehe. I haven't flown since I was 16 so I don't know whether I would need an extender. I measure as below. I'm unsure how big seats are on planes but I remember watching 'f*ck off, I'm fat' and it being on there.

10. azlan

azlan Full Member

Hi there............. it would be great if you all come over to visit us on this side of the Irish Sea!! You could always avoid the plane seats by coming on the ferry!! Tho by the summer you'll all fit the seatbelts with room to spare:D

11. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    oh I would love that!! give me a chance to get home for a couple of days as well!! azlan, has ur name anything to do with the band?!

12. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Sounds like a good idea to me!

13. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    Oooh - I'd love to join you all :)

Will be fab to not have to force a belt around me for once too

Kits xxx

14. azlan

azlan Full Member

Hi Kazz, no it's more about a lion!! Where's home for you?

15. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hiya azlan, home is dublin, but i live in isle of man now...I love going to see the band aslan, but am not too keen on meeting any lions.....!!

16. azlan

azlan Full Member

not even a friendly lion?? :p I just moved to Dublin a few months back...........

17. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    ah a friendly lion may not be so bad!! what part of dubln are u in?

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

The horror is i really really dont like Aslan whatsoever

Saw them live at the Old Oak a few years ago (free gig thank God) and was extremely bored...

Ivy

20. jojox

jojox Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Love Ireland. Would love to meet u all.
    jojox

21. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    :eek: oh Ivy...I cant believe you said that!! they are one of my absolute fave bands, but I am not exactly one of their more usual fans if you get my drift!! My little girl knows all their songs and wants to go see them at christmas with me!!

22. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Was there another thread about this or am I dreaming? Because I'm sure I posted that I'd love to be included in the Ireland meet-up!:confused:

Anyway, include me please!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.