Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Oooooooooooooo nearly forgot the lovely Gen - sorry hun! seen here with Kazz.

71245655916d8417b6dafc167257d578d7d1cb07fce11d08b51bac36f1cf1ecf066d3ddf.jpg

Hey people....sorry I dint get back in last nite....family thing went on a lot longer than I expected....hope you all had a fab time though and it was lovely to met you all!!

Hiya Kazz :D

I'm sorry too that you didn't manage to get back so that we could have a better chin wag!! Great to meet you in person though after all our posts about red coats/dresses etc...lol

Lace xx :D

DSC06488.JPG

Not sure how well you can see the people - but here goes ....
Isobel in front in grey dress, with Mandyb2 next to her, Summersky next to Mandy, Westiegirl next, Debz looking away from the camera and talking to nce1, Mini in red jacket, Cah ching, myself (and Phil!!) cazmaz-irl, kati, Irene, FFnF (in red), Isis, Pierce and Hopefilly behind Isobel.

This is a brilliant picture Bev and thanks so much for posting it. It was so nice for the young girl who worked there to offer to take this and I really hoped it would come out well.

Don't we all look fab????.....:D:D:D

That is a brilliant picture.

Isis ... can I just say that I think you are a wonderful woman who oozes wisdom! Thanks for our chats over the weekend.

Am fuming but i couldnt make it. Far too ill i'm afraid. Looks like a great time and i am pleased that y'all enjoyed it

Ivy

I had the best time in dublin - it was SO good to meet all those I hadn't met before and to see familiar faces again too. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and am so glad I went. I'm even more pleased that the barmaid agreed to take the photo of us all when I asked her to as we rarely get a pic with everyone in it. I know there were a few folks missing and that was a pity but there are some fantastic photos that you guys took! I love them! Really summed up the whole experience.

I thought the pub was brilliant, Copperface Jacks I thought was a real dive, Zanzibar was ok but full of what I would call kids, lol, feeling my age now! lol So, having trapesed around for a bit me and Cat went back to the pub and had a blast in there all night with Caz, Nikki and Irene. Really glad we did and am so looking forward to visiting Caz again sometime and going out on the tiles with her. lol

I am SO SO pleased I went to Dublin, I got to spend a little time with lifelong friends from my childhood when I lived there and also to see my new friends and just wish there had been more time as I didn't really get to chat with everyone as much as I had hoped to. But then, I did go and visit the Guinness place to get a t-shirt.. lol.. so, my own fault really!

Thanks to Caz for organising it, to Sarah for letting me use her room to change etc and to mini for starting this site in the first place and enabling us all to meet up and be inspired!

Love it! Roll on September and the Birmingham meet - probably the last I shall get to due to dog and finances... gutted as I would love to do London, Liverpool and Plymouth too! Hmm... will have to do some maths.. lol

Am fuming but i couldnt make it. Far too ill i'm afraid. Looks like a great time and i am pleased that y'all enjoyed it

Ivy

Hiya Missus, you were missed but no worries I'll fill you in on all the goss when I come collect some stock, I'll text ya to arrange a time, till then hang tight LOL...:p

I thought the pub was brilliant, Copperface Jacks I thought was a real dive, Zanzibar was ok but full of what I would call kids, lol, feeling my age now! lol So, having trapesed around for a bit me and Cat went back to the pub and had a blast in there all night with Caz, Nikki and Irene. Really glad we did and am so looking forward to visiting Caz again sometime and going out on the tiles with her. lol

Hiya Jen, yep and you won't need to wait till no meet either, come on over I'll have to give ya another shot around Dublin, trust me love there's a hell of a lot good places over here, choices on de night just didn't suit, thats the fun we get to do it again LOL...:p

Dear Cazmaz_irl

The meet wouldn't have happened had you have not suggested it. ThANKS! :D

Dear Cazmaz_irl

The meet wouldn't have happened had you have not suggested it. ThANKS! :D

Aww, thanks CC, thanks for making it across, glad to see you had a great time, thats what its all about at the end of the day :p

That is a brilliant picture.

Isis ... can I just say that I think you are a wonderful woman who oozes wisdom! Thanks for our chats over the weekend.

Awwwww :eek::D...thank you. The feeling's mutual girl!!!!

Hi All,
Sounds as if you all had a fab time in Dublin and I'm delighted! The photos are great too.
I noticed you mentioned other meets - when and where is the London meet planned for?

I noticed you mentioned other meets - when and where is the London meet planned for?

Saturday, 25th August :)

There's more information on the Meetings and Events forum. Hope to see you there :D

Thanks Sharon

Hi everyone back from my hols and only now have had time to post. Just want to thank everyone who attended the Dublin meet for a fab weekend it was so lovely to meet everyone and hope to get to another one very soon .
Luv Mandy x.

Back