Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Hi Girls, could i ask any of the people on the list below to confirm with me which day they're flying in and out.....The Official meet is 3pm on the Saturday, but just so people know if there will be people about on the Friday / Sunday as well.... I'll start

24 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl - Booked into Hotel Saturday nite only
CelticChick
Debz32
FFnF
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
Hopefilly
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1
Pierce
Summerskye
WantaBeSlim

Meeting = 30th June, 2007 @ 3pm in The Bleeding Horse Pub

Last edited:
24 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
CelticChick
Debz32
FFnF
Gen
Hopefilly
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning leaving sunday evening Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce
Summerskye
WantaBeSlim

Hey,

Nice One, Nce1...ha ha..see ya then

24 Definites :
AnnaBanana

Bettyboo
Bondgirl
CelticChick
Debz32
FFnF
Gen
Hopefilly
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning leaving sunday evening Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce
Summerskye
WantaBeSlim

24 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl - Booked into Hotel Saturday nite only (flexible ha ha)
CelticChick
Debz32
FFnF
Gen
Hopefilly
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Pierce
Summerskye
WantaBeSlim

24 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo

Bondgirl
CelticChick
Debz32
FFnF
Gen
Hopefilly
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WantaBeSlim

24 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl

CelticChick
Debz32
FFnF
Gen
Hopefilly
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WantaBeSlim

24 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl - Booked into Hotel Saturday nite only ( as I said flexible with this)
CelticChick
Debz32
FFnF
Gen
Hopefilly
Isis Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Pierce
WantaBeSlim[/quote]

Is Camden Deluxe Hotel and Camden Court hotel the same one?

Irene xx

No they're different hotels, but I'm booked into Camden Deluxe as well, so you'll be grand LOL...:D

OOps should have said, they're within a stones throw of each other so also not a worry ha ha

Last edited:
24 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl - Booked into Hotel Saturday nite only ( as I said flexible with this)
CelticChick
Debz32
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Gen
Hopefilly
Isis Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Pierce
WantaBeSlim

Last edited:
24 Definites :
AnnaBanana

Bettyboo
Bondgirl
CelticChick
Debz32
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Gen
Hopefilly
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Pierce
WantaBeSlim

24 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
CelticChick
Debz32 - Getting train down on Saturday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Saturday nite
Gen
Hopefilly
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Pierce
WantaBeSlim

Hey guys....... I'm gonna try to make this meeting after the huge success of Brum!!! I think Jem is gonna go for it aswell.... But i'll leave it to her to add her own name!!! Just gonna check flights and i'm gonna aim for staying the friday and saturday nights methinks!

Hey guys....... I'm gonna try to make this meeting after the huge success of Brum!!! I think Jem is gonna go for it aswell.... But i'll leave it to her to add her own name!!! Just gonna check flights and i'm gonna aim for staying the friday and saturday nights methinks!

That'd be excellent karen, cuz i never got a chance to get to get to know ya,,,so it'd be great to have another go...

:D

Hey Caz - that would be grand.... i'm sorry we never got much chance to chat!!! What time is everyone going home on the Sunday - it seems flights are either morning or late evening from bristol and cardiff... Also the bristol flights are loads cheaper than the cardiff ones!!!

Back