Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Sorry karen, haven't a notion....go with your hangover tolerance, thats what I did with Newcastle and Birmingham...LOL...mid afternoon is best,,allows ya time to recover, yet get home before ya collapse again.. :)

Yeah a lunchtime ish flight would be good, but it's either 10am ish or 8pm ish grrrrr!

It'll have to be the evening flight, cuz you HAVE to be at the airport a minimum of TWO HOURS before the flight, as the queus for security are just soooooo long....

You'll be grand,,if I can do it with my killer, just wanta lie down and die hangovers anyone can...;)

Yay...........flight is booked. Arrive Friday afternoon, leave Sunday afternoon :D :D

Just need to sort out the hotel now.......

God help the irish boys!

xx

25 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Deluxe
CelticChick
Debz32 - Getting train down on Saturday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Saturday nite
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
Hopefilly
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
Isis Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy
Jem Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday
Kati Booked Friday and Saturday...Stauntons on de Green
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WantaBeSlim

Yay...........flight is booked. Arrive Friday afternoon, leave Sunday afternoon :D :D

Just need to sort out the hotel now.......

God help the irish boys!

xx

Hiya Jem, welcome to the gang, i've added your name to the list of definites...:D

Who did you guys book your hotel through ... I'm trying to get the best price

Hi Guys,

Hotel now booked!

Cheers

C-Cx

Camden Court .... Expensive but Hey ... tis what one has to do for the craic.

Booking flights in a mo! :D

26 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cahching - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Court Hotel
CelticChick
Debz32 - Getting train down on Saturday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Saturday nite
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Gen
Hopefilly
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
Isis Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WantaBeSlim

REALLY considering booking in for the Friday nite as well.... don't wann miss any of the craic !!!

wot d'ya think guys ?? should I or shouldn't I ???!!!!

Answers on a postcard pleeeeaaaase....

Debz
xx

REALLY considering booking in for the Friday nite as well.... don't wann miss any of the craic !!!

wot d'ya think guys ?? should I or shouldn't I ???!!!!

Answers on a postcard pleeeeaaaase....

Debz
xx

Ha Ha,,

Dear Debz,,

Wish you were here for both nights..ha ha

I was organising for Saturday meet, but cuz most travelling from UK,,turns out they're better off coming for weekend, so me thinks the party will be a two niter...so if i was you..(and i've changed me booking) i'd come for both nites,,come on gal..ya only live once..:D :D

Ha Ha,,

Dear Debz,,

Wish you were here for both nights..ha ha

I was organising for Saturday meet, but cuz most travelling from UK,,turns out they're better off coming for weekend, so me thinks the party will be a two niter...so if i was you..(and i've changed me booking) i'd come for both nites,,come on gal..ya only live once..:D :D

Caz - just emailed Camden Court to see if they have availability on the Friday nite.....sorely tempted....:rolleyes:

will keep ya posted !

Debz
xx

Debs ...... come on Friday too! :D

So are you doming Debz?

Hotel booked, Friday and Saturday night - Camden Court Hotel.

Gotta sort travel now.

Ooh, so excited already!

OMFG...this is gonna be a HUGE meet,,,i'm gonna have to make it extra special for ya all..seen as your all travelling overseas LMAO....WOO HOOOOOOOO and its still over 3 months away...

I'm gonna have to send a warning out to the Gardai,,,,,big group of gorgeous women descending on Dublin...F..Justin, we'll show them how to party ....:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

27 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cahching - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Court Hotel
CelticChick
Gen
Hopefilly
Ivy
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Pierce
WantaBeSlim
Westiegirl Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights

Back