Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

27 Definites ::grouphugg:
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Deluxe
Cahching - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Court Hotel
CelticChick
Debz32 - Getting train down on Saturday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Saturday nite
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
Hopefilly Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Court Hotel
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
Isis Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy
Jem Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday
Kati Booked Friday and Saturday...Stauntons on de Green
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WantaBeSlim
Westiegirl Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights

27 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
CelticChick
Debz32 - Getting train down on Friday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Friday and Saturday nites
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Gen
Hopefilly
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
Isis Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WantaBeSlim
Westiegirl Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights

Last edited:
Can you please add me as a defo - i've just booked my flights!!! Arriving Friday at 17:40 and leaving Sunday at 20:30. Not sure where i'm staying yet!!

27 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
CelticChick
Debz32 - Getting train down on Friday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Friday and Saturday nites
Gen
Hopefilly
Ivy
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Pierce
WantaBeSlim

ummmm....did anyone 'spot the difference' in the above list ????

.....I wonder......:p

Debz
xx

Can you please add me as a defo - i've just booked my flights!!! Arriving Friday at 17:40 and leaving Sunday at 20:30. Not sure where i'm staying yet!!

That's great Karen - will be great to meet ya !!!

love

Debz
xx

27 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
CelticChick
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends in Foxrock
Gen
Hopefilly
Ivy
Karen1972 Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday - still sorting out accomodation
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Pierce
WantaBeSlim

Booked my hotel - staying at Camden Court........yay, all sorted!

Roll on June.........:p

xx

Booked my hotel - staying at Camden Court........yay, all sorted!

Roll on June.........:p

xx

YAY !!! :D

that is fantastic Jem - can't wait to meet you - loved reading your diary on the 'pink site' - you are an inspiration !!! :D

Debz
xx

did you try the hilton hotel in charlemont place??? 00353 1 4029988... if they have rooms and you want to book in there let me know and i'll see if i can sort a discount for ya... its about a 5 minute walk from the bleeding horse which is where the meet is on the saturday...

let me know..

other hotels within a 5/10 minute walk of the Bleeding Horse pub and are very central are ...

The Harcourt Hotel - 00353 1 478 3677
The Harcourt Hotel

The Russell Court Hotel - 00353 1 478 4066
The Russell Court Hotel, Dublin, Ireland

The Fitzwilliam Hotel - 00353 1 4787000
Hotel Dublin - The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin - Luxury Accommodation Dublin

The Conrad Hotel - 00353 1 6765555

The Merrion Hotel - 00353 1 6030600
(dear i would imagine)

The Westbury Hotel - 00353 1 679 1122
The Westbury Hotel - Dublin hotels, Dublin accommodation
(very posh but pricy i'd say)

Buswells Hotel - 00353 1 6146500
Contact the Buswells hotel Dublin with quinnhotels.com
(slap bang in the middle of Dublin City but about 5 minute taxi drive from bleeding horse)

hope that will be of some help to whoever is still looking for hotels!!!

Karen

I think Kati (Nikki) is staying at Stauntons on the Green.....think they still have available rooms....

Camden Court Hotel - Dublin

Just had a look on this website for you Karen and it was still offering available rooms at the Camden Court....

I booked with them the other day and then got an email to tell me the hotel was fully booked..........:cry:

Now need to start hunting again.

Gen....there are rooms available in the Hilton - would you be able to get a discount?

xx

I booked with them the other day and then got an email to tell me the hotel was fully booked..........:cry:

Now need to start hunting again.

Gen....there are rooms available in the Hilton - would you be able to get a discount?

xx

I had a look at the Stauntons on the Green website and it looked like there was availability - if you and Karen both stayed there that'd be OK wouldn't it?

Love

Back