Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

This is the site I used to book, you could try them:

HotelConnect

Oh thanks girls - esp Gen with all those numbers!!!! My boss is irish and he is gonna try and get me a discount at the Fitzwilliam - i'm meeting him on Wednesday and i'll sort it out then - Jem shall i see if he can get a good deal for two rooms???

Boyz OH Boyz,,,but ye's have been busy on this thread, whilst I've been away...

Yipphee....brilliant...:D

Oh thanks girls - esp Gen with all those numbers!!!! My boss is irish and he is gonna try and get me a discount at the Fitzwilliam - i'm meeting him on Wednesday and i'll sort it out then - Jem shall i see if he can get a good deal for two rooms???

That would be fab :D

Thanks chick

xx

27 Definites,,,,still time to join us ..........

Have time on me hands today, so thought I'd go through all the posts and make sure all the entries were uptodate,,,yep i am a wee bit OC about things LOL....

p.s Updates from the Irish contingency would be nice, thats mainly you girls and guys still left in black bold LOL.....:grouphugg:

27 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Deluxe
Cahching - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Court Hotel
CelticChick
Debz32 - Getting train down on Friday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Friday and Saturday nites
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
Hopefilly - Coming down Friday, leaving Sunday. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
IsisFlying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy
Jem Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday, still looking at hotels
Kati Booked Friday and Saturday...booked into Camden Deluxe
Karen1972 – Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday, still looking at hotels
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WantaBeSlim
Westiegirl Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights

ehhhhhhhh course i'm coming... but i'm staying free in me own house ha ha

Have time on me hands today, so thought I'd go through all the posts and make sure all the entries were uptodate,,,yep i am a wee bit OC about things LOL....

p.s Updates from the Irish contingency would be nice, thats mainly you girls and guys still left in black bold LOL.....:grouphugg:

27 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
CelticChick
Debz32 - Getting train down on Friday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Friday and Saturday nites
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Gen
Hopefilly - Coming down Friday, leaving Sunday. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
IsisFlying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy
Kazz
Mini
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WantaBeSlim
Westiegirl Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights

Brilliant, its gonna be a big one Gen, we'll have to get the drinking arm exercised in advance,,,no problem for me on that one, although I'm having a dry weekend this one..LOL.. ;)

:grouphugg:

27 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
CelticChick - lives close enough no hotel required
Gen - - lives close enough no hotel required
Ivy
Kazz
Mini - Coming down, booked accommodation (for both nights ??)
Mrs D
Pierce - - Coming down, booked accommodation (for both nights ??)
WantaBeSlim

I'll be there too .. for a few hours anyhow as think I need to travel to Cork for an anniversary mass for my aunt later that day or early next morning!!

:grouphugg:

27 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Ivy
Kazz
Mrs D
WannaBeSlim -coming for the afternoon

I'd love to come, but it would be for one night only (SAT)... any hotel recomendations????

love xxxxx:)

Hi Mandy,

Hope this copy and paste works,if not, just scroll back one page to where Gen originally posted the list of hotels...

other hotels within a 5/10 minute walk of the Bleeding Horse pub and are very central are ...

The Harcourt Hotel - 00353 1 478 3677
The Harcourt Hotel

The Russell Court Hotel - 00353 1 478 4066
The Russell Court Hotel, Dublin, Ireland

The Fitzwilliam Hotel - 00353 1 4787000
Hotel Dublin - The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin - Luxury Accommodation Dublin

The Conrad Hotel - 00353 1 6765555

The Merrion Hotel - 00353 1 6030600
(dear i would imagine)

The Westbury Hotel - 00353 1 679 1122
The Westbury Hotel - Dublin hotels, Dublin accommodation
(very posh but pricy i'd say)

Buswells Hotel - 00353 1 6146500
Contact the Buswells hotel Dublin with quinnhotels.com
(slap bang in the middle of Dublin City but about 5 minute taxi drive from bleeding horse)

hope that will be of some help to whoever is still looking for hotels!!!

Ok, done it, flight and hotel booked for the Saturday:D

Arrive late afternoon Saturday and leaving early afternoon Sunday.
Staying at Stauntons on the Green...

xxxxxx:)

You are mad woman.... thought you couldn't go????? Mich goes off pouting cos she still hasn't got a job and still can't afford to go......:( :( :(

Welcome to the gang Mandy:grouphugg:

28 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Ivy
Kazz
MandyB2 - Flying in Saturday, staying at Stauntons on the Green
Mrs D

You are mad woman.... thought you couldn't go????? Mich goes off pouting cos she still hasn't got a job and still can't afford to go......:( :( :(

I can't really afford it either hun. but what the hell....shame I can only make one night but I suppose it's better than none!!!!!
A job will turn up soon I'm sure.....then maybe a last minute booking??????:eek: ;)

Much love as always xxxxxx:)

Welcome to the gang Mandy:grouphugg:

28 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Ivy
Kazz
MandyB2 - Flying in Saturday, staying at Stauntons on the Green
Mrs D

Really looking forward to it hun.. Cheers:D

xxxxx:)

Great news you're coming, Mand!!!!

Yahooooo!!!!!!

The old gang will be out in full force, hey!!!

I just CANNOT WAIT for this - after the week I've had, I could drink bluddy Dublin DRY!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back