Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Pierce and myself will be arriving around lunch time on Saturday and staying just the one night.

Love Mini xxx

Pierce and myself will be arriving around lunch time on Saturday and staying just the one night.

Love Mini xxx

Wise move Mini,,its quality not quantity that matters eh!...

ah i'm only saying that cuz experience has taught me two nights heavy clubbing makes a very tired Caroline, ha ha...

can't wait to meet you and all the others that are coming, lets hope we get good weather, this weekend was brilliant weather wise, so lets hope it continues into the summer:D

28 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Deluxe
Cahching - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Court Hotel
CelticChick - lives close enough no hotel required
Debz32 - Getting train down on Friday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Friday and Saturday nites
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen - - lives close enough no hotel required
Hopefilly - Coming down Friday, leaving Sunday. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
IsisFlying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy
Jem Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday, still looking at hotels
Kati Booked Friday and Saturday...booked into Camden Deluxe
Karen1972 – Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday, still looking at hotels
Kazz
MandyB2 - Flying in Saturday, staying at Stauntons on the Green
Mini - Coming down Saturday, travelling back Sunday
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce -Coming down Saturday, travelling back Sunday
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WannaBeSlim -coming for the afternoon
Westiegirl Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights

Last edited:
O! I would love to do the two nights but I have commitments.

So very much looking forward to meeting everone and yes it would be wonderful if the weather is nice.

Love Mini xxx

It doesn't look like I will be able to make it to dublin:( however I'm going to deffo make the brum meeting in sept and wish you all a great time in dublin...so gutted:mad:

Hi guys,

Gen has twisted my arm so can you please put me on the list too? I'm gonna have a look at flights and hotels now

Hi guys,

Gen has twisted my arm so can you please put me on the list too? I'm gonna have a look at flights and hotels now

yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm soooo chuffed you are gonna come.... its gonna be such craic... you coming for one or two nights???

woooo hooooo so excited.....

yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm soooo chuffed you are gonna come.... its gonna be such craic... you coming for one or two nights???

woooo hooooo so excited.....

Hold yer horses missy!! Let me see how much hotels are first!! (hopefully 2 though, to make it worthwhile :D ) Got a recommendation for a cheap hotel??

Hold yer horses missy!! Let me see how much hotels are first!! (hopefully 2 though, to make it worthwhile :D ) Got a recommendation for a cheap hotel??

have a looksie at where everyone else is stayin... best to be with the crowd... i'd say the hotels they are in are cheap enough.... camden court and camden deluxe and stauntons on the green seem to be the most popular... let me know if you are having trouble... have a few connections in the hotels in dublin... especially if ur on ur own chick...

let me know...

27 Definites :
AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Cazmaz_irl - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Deluxe
Cahching - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Court Hotel
CelticChick - lives close enough no hotel required
Debz32 - Getting train down on Friday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Friday and Saturday nites
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen - - lives close enough no hotel required
Hopefilly - Coming down Friday, leaving Sunday. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
IsisFlying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy
Jem Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday, still looking at hotels
Kati Booked Friday and Saturday...booked into Camden Deluxe
Karen1972 – Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday, still looking at hotels
Kazz
MandyB2 - Flying in Saturday, staying at Stauntons on the Green
Mini - Coming down Saturday, travelling back Sunday
Mrs D
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce -Coming down Saturday, travelling back Sunday
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WannaBeSlim -coming for the afternoon
Westiegirl Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights

It doesn't look like I will be able to make it to dublin:( however I'm going to deffo make the brum meeting in sept and wish you all a great time in dublin...so gutted:mad:

Hi Bondgirl, I fully understand I've been lurking on your thread, really glad to see your doing so well, sure there'll be other meets, enjoy the Brum one, not so far for you to travel :p
Hi guys,

Hiya MissPF,,,it'd be great if ya can make it, I'll put your name on the list once ya confirm flights etc, we don't list the maybe's only the definites, saves time on the paperwork LOL....;)

Just bumping this up for anyone who has not seen this thread and who may want to come:D

Dublin, Ireland Meet - Saturday 30th June, 2007!!!!

ONLY 2 MONTHS TO GO !!

Hellooooooo everyone - ONLY TWO MONTHS TO GO !!!

CAN'T WAIT - YIPPEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Debz
xx

i WOULD LOVE TO COME OVER , NEVER BEEN TO iRELAND , BUMMER CAPS LOCK !!!!
not sure on the dates thou , when a final date has been made i will decide xxx

i WOULD LOVE TO COME OVER , NEVER BEEN TO iRELAND , BUMMER CAPS LOCK !!!!
not sure on the dates thou , when a final date has been made i will decide xxx

June 29th and 30th are the exact dates, all of the definites have hotels and flights booked already, so theres no changing dates now LOL..

see what ya can do,,cheers

What have you decided re dates and venue???

Tell me all please. I'm off on my hols on 30th JUne for 2 weeks. Please don't tell me I will miss it :(

What have you decided re dates and venue???

Tell me all please. I'm off on my hols on 30th JUne for 2 weeks. Please don't tell me I will miss it :(

Hey there...

I'm afraid you might miss 'the main event' as it is on the 30th of June... but... as far as I know there are a lot of people coming over on the Friday and that will probably just as mad a night!!!

Hopefully you can make one of them

Where ya off to on your hols??

Back