Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Soz guys for butting in but just an 'alternative' suggestion to a tshirt - how about a mug with the Minimins logo on that way then you can use it daily and be reminded of how great this site is......:D :D Or a glass maybe for all the water we drink....:D

Still peeved I can't come tshirt or no tshirt..... still got no job..... still trying to get one......still looking unlikely.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Just a thought - you'll all have a fab time......:D

Hi Guys,

For now I feel it is just best to drop the whole idea and leave it at that.

I have not the time to organize something else or the inclination just now, but hopefully in the future I might look about perhaps pens or key rings even mugs and glasses, who knows.

Love Mini xxx

I personally think its very cheeky for us to ask for something else after rejecting Minis first kind offer.

Girls, its a get together in Dublin for a few nights out, there are many ways of getting your keepsake, photos, memories, tourist shops where you can buy your own personal trinkets,,I've never seen any other meets going on about keepsakes.

I'd organise a keepsake if we had some way of doing a collection, but we don't and I don't see why Mini or anyone else should have to carry the cost?????

Can we try to move away from this and get back to looking forward to the meet, cuz to be honest I am still apprehensive about the whole thing:eek:

Last edited:
I agree that there are plenty of momentoes we can all have from the meet, such as photos, and the most important momentos are always memories.

The meet is meant to be fun, a way to get to know each other and showing yis all a good time Irish style.....

Now, whos for guzzling fat frogs on the day???

I personally think its very cheeky for us to ask for something else after rejecting Minis first kind offer.

Girls, its a get together in Dublin for a few nights out, there are many ways of getting your keepsake, photos, memories, tourist shops where you can buy your own personal trinkets,,I've never seen any other meets going on about keepsakes.

I'd organise a keepsake if we had some way of doing a collection, but we don't and I don't see why Mini or anyone else should have to carry the cost?????

Can we try to move away from this and get back to looking forward to the meet, cuz to be honest I am still apprehensive about the whole thing:eek:
Caz,

I didn't reject Mini's first kind offer.
I would never dream of being cheeky to Mini.
I believe the keepsake idea has come about due to Mini herself actually being at this meet.
I have always been polite to you.

Lacey

Going offline for a while to ponder how cheeky I am.

I'm sure I'll be up for it, if I only knew what they were and what I was getting myself into......(I'm hoping it's a cocktail ;)).

Caz,

I didn't reject Mini's first kind offer.
I would never dream of being cheeky to Mini.
I believe the keepsake idea has come about due to Mini herself actually being at this meet.
I have always been polite to you.

Lacey

Going offline for a while to ponder how cheeky I am.

I'm dumbfounded to see how you thought my post was directed at you, it wasn't.

I think this is all getting out of hand, and I will not be replying to anymore posts relating to the t-shirt saga, one way or the other,

Again "FROM MY POINT OF VIEW " its officially CLOSED.

Last edited:
I'm sure I'll be up for it, if I only knew what they were and what I was getting myself into......(I'm hoping it's a cocktail ;)).

ahhhh yeah its a cocktail alright :rolleyes: :rolleyes: least ya have the week off after the event recover ;) ;)

can't wait to meet ya chick xx

OMG, Fat Frogs, are this lethal, luminous green drink, that would knock a horse, stay back from them, if ya don't want to be stretchered back onto the plane LOL>...

B52's, Baby Guinness's,,mmmmm double shots of whatever,,,yep now we're talking

ps. don't forget to pack your Alka Seltzer...:party0011:

OMG, Fat Frogs, are this lethal, luminous green drink, that would knock a horse, stay back from them, if ya don't want to be stretchered back onto the plane LOL>...

B52's, Baby Guinness's,,mmmmm double shots of whatever,,,yep now we're talking

ps. don't forget to pack your Alka Seltzer...:party0011:

Thanks for the tip. Methinks Kazz is trying to lay down a challenge! Hope not because I've never been sensible enough to avoid a challenge, especially where alcohol is concerned :party0016:.

Must admit I'm a Guinness virgin, so I might need an education.....

Thanks for the tip. Methinks Kazz is trying to lay down a challenge! Hope not because I've never been sensible enough to avoid a challenge, especially where alcohol is concerned :party0016:.

Must admit I'm a Guinness virgin, so I might need an education.....

Ha Ha Westie, I've met you and I know your well up to the challenge,,,mmmmm me and you last standers in NewCastle...

No sign of Guiness, in de Baby Guiness, its a shot, mmm Baileys and something else, tequila or something, the baileys sits on top and makes it look like a baby guiness, we'll teach ya when ya get here LOL :party0016:

Ha Ha Westie, I've met you and I know your well up to the challenge,,,mmmmm me and you last standers in NewCastle...

No sign of Guiness, in de Baby Guiness, its a shot, mmm Baileys and something else, tequila or something, the baileys sits on top and makes it look like a baby guiness, we'll teach ya when ya get here LOL :party0016:

I really don't know what you mean :innocent0001:?

You don't believe me, ah well then - bring it on!!! :party0036:

I really don't know what you mean :innocent0001:?

You don't believe me, ah well then - bring it on!!! :party0036:

Ok, Kazz, she's accepted your challenge, the gauntlet has been accepted and let the drinking begin,, 3pm Bleeding Horse, actually with the majority arriving on de Friday the drinking will begin Friday night,

what time does your flight get in, we'll have to meet on Friday night and go clubbing...Kazz you still up for the clubbing on de Friday ??? :party0036:

I haven't actually got me travel sorted yet. Was hoping to get a train/boat deal (only a short hop to Holyhead for me).

Definately arriving Friday though - off work the whole day so I best get me finger out and get it sorted!!!

You know me now though - definately up for a big night!!! Who-hoo!

I haven't actually got me travel sorted yet. Was hoping to get a train/boat deal (only a short hop to Holyhead for me).

Definately arriving Friday though - off work the whole day so I best get me finger out and get it sorted!!!

You know me now though - definately up for a big night!!! Who-hoo!

Get yourself sorted,,,,I'd hate for you to miss out, whats the story on cheap flights, it was in the news that the prices have dropped again, go to Ryanair.com - Cheap flights - Fly Cheaper, Car hire, Hotels, Travel Insurance, you can be here in an hour :D

Yippeee, travel is booked!

Looked at flights, but cheapest was £30 plus taxes, plus I'd have to drive an hour to the airport, then pay for parking.

Found a really good travel company:

Welcome to SailRail - Great Packages to Ireland by Train and Ferry

Just phoned them and it's gonna cost me £44 return, train from my home town to Dublin. If I drove and took the car on the boat it was gonna be at least £180 (not including petrol). So I'm dead chuffed, letting the train take the strain. Note to self, do not let suitcase out of sight for the whole trip!!!!!

Yippeee, travel is booked!

Looked at flights, but cheapest was £30 plus taxes, plus I'd have to drive an hour to the airport, then pay for parking.

Found a really good travel company:

Welcome to SailRail - Great Packages to Ireland by Train and Ferry

Just phoned them and it's gonna cost me £44 return, train from my home town to Dublin. If I drove and took the car on the boat it was gonna be at least £180 (not including petrol). So I'm dead chuffed, letting the train take the strain. Note to self, do not let suitcase out of sight for the whole trip!!!!!

ok soooo what time on the friday do ya arrive in dublins fair city then?? and to where??

ok soooo what time on the friday do ya arrive in dublins fair city then?? and to where??

Arrive in Dublin at 5.25pm, where, no idea! Tickets will be with me in a few days so I guess I'll know then.

Return via Dun Loaghaire (sp?) though - 11ish on Sunday morning. All a mystery to me till the tickets turn up. Really not too bothered - just point me in the right direction and I'll find my way by the sound of giggling women and the smell of fat frogs!

Arrive in Dublin at 5.25pm, where, no idea! Tickets will be with me in a few days so I guess I'll know then.

Return via Dun Loaghaire (sp?) though - 11ish on Sunday morning. All a mystery to me till the tickets turn up. Really not too bothered - just point me in the right direction and I'll find my way by the sound of giggling women and the smell of fat frogs!

Just shout if you are stuck for directions or whatever ok chick...

I'd say you will probably sail into dun laoghaire... there is the dart into town from there and a taxi will bring ya to the hotel... see all sorted lol... the dart is a train service BTW!!!

Back