Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Just shout if you are stuck for directions or whatever ok chick...

I'd say you will probably sail into dun laoghaire... there is the dart into town from there and a taxi will bring ya to the hotel... see all sorted lol... the dart is a train service BTW!!!

Thanx chick, will do. Definately coming into Dublin tho. Different operators for out and return, so done as 2 singles but still for the same price.

Thanx chick, will do. Definately coming into Dublin tho. Different operators for out and return, so done as 2 singles but still for the same price.

Oh lordy this is going to be sooooooooooooo much fun yeeeehawww!!!

Hi Guys,

For now I feel it is just best to drop the whole idea and leave it at that.

I have not the time to organize something else or the inclination just now, but hopefully in the future I might look about perhaps pens or key rings even mugs and glasses, who knows.

Love Mini xxx

Hi,

A lovely thoughtful gesture. I don't know a soul in Dublin, but I wasn't keen on the idea either and wouldn't have worn the T-shirt. Don't stress yourself for other momentos, the memory of meeting you and Pierce will be enough for me.

THanks

C-C.

Now, whos for guzzling fat frogs on the day???

Ah god fat frogs,

At an Xmas do and me and me workmate were sharing a room, i retired early and she came in saying did i want a Fat Frog or something. I said, yes, how did you get them at this time and havent they melted? dear.

i know this is so un-irish like but i actually thought Fat Frogs was referring to the ice lolly.

That was last year. And shes never let me forget it.

Oh dear. I can help with Dublin, but not the booze i'm afraid.

Ivy

Thanks for the tip. Methinks Kazz is trying to lay down a challenge! Hope not because I've never been sensible enough to avoid a challenge, especially where alcohol is concerned :party0016:.

Must admit I'm a Guinness virgin, so I might need an education.....

Ok, Kazz, she's accepted your challenge, the gauntlet has been accepted and let the drinking begin,, 3pm Bleeding Horse, actually with the majority arriving on de Friday the drinking will begin Friday night,

what time does your flight get in, we'll have to meet on Friday night and go clubbing...Kazz you still up for the clubbing on de Friday ??? :party0036:

Moi???Challenge....who said that?!!:party0049:

Yis would swear I was a raving alcoo:party0016:

So yea...challenge is cool, but please beware....I havent been fat frogging in quite a while so eh, will probably be on the floor in aobut 10 minutes! mmmmmm baby guinness....YUM!! Have yis heard of cock sucking cowboys & springboks?? They are delish...must find out exactly wats in them so we can have some in Dublin:angeldevil:

Dont actually know exactly wat I will be doing on the friday night yet...have to go shopping for a wedding outfit while I'm home as well, so might have to behave myself on fri nite:cry: :cry:

Oh I cannot wait...tis gonna be sooooo much fun...!!

Ah god fat frogs,

At an Xmas do and me and me workmate were sharing a room, i retired early and she came in saying did i want a Fat Frog or something. I said, yes, how did you get them at this time and havent they melted? dear.

i know this is so un-irish like but i actually thought Fat Frogs was referring to the ice lolly.

That was last year. And shes never let me forget it.

Oh dear. I can help with Dublin, but not the booze i'm afraid.

Ivy

Ah Ivy, cant believe you thought it was the ice pop!! I remember one particularly horrendous frog incident, me & my mate woek up in a hotel room in Kilkenny, with about 15 pints of the green stuff dotted around the room....couldnt even bring ourselves to look at them and the smell was so terrible (hangover from hell as well...) needless to say, we didnt learn and did it all over again later on!!

Trouble is, they go down sooooooo easily and taste like refreshers!!

sooo looking forward to this....

are we meeting up on the Friday as well ??

any ideas on time / where etc ????

Debz
xx

sooo looking forward to this....

are we meeting up on the Friday as well ??

any ideas on time / where etc ????

Debz
xx

Hi Debz,

Not too sure about the Friday night yet, me thinks a lot of people will be travelling into Dublin on the Friday afternoon/evening, I'd safely say when it gets closer to the time we'll know better..

What time are u due into Dublin yourself ? PM me your mobile or MSN and I'll keep you updated as we go.

Cheers Caz

Howdy Gang!!!!!!

I've decided NOT to stay at the Camden Court Hotel. So if anyone out there is still looking for a room there ... I'm about to cancel my booking OR you can take on my booking etc.

I've just booked a room at the Camden De Luxe - it hasn't had good reviews from Trip Advisor, but hey ho, money talks and this won't my only trip to Dubs I'm pretty sure of that. :D

Thanks

C-C xxx

how much is the room?

Ivy

Howdy Gang!!!!!!

I've decided NOT to stay at the Camden Court Hotel. So if anyone out there is still looking for a room there ... I'm about to cancel my booking OR you can take on my booking etc.

I've just booked a room at the Camden De Luxe - it hasn't had good reviews from Trip Advisor, but hey ho, money talks and this won't my only trip to Dubs I'm pretty sure of that. :D

Thanks

C-C xxx

I'm just chuffed you're going....wherever you stay. :D

I'm just chuffed you're going....wherever you stay. :D

Oh Babe!

Thats so nice of you to say. ((((hugs))))

Thanks!

C-C

Cazmaz... do me a favour will you please, can you remind me what time on the Saturday the meet is and where so I can let my friends who are putting me up know - they're going to be dropping me off for the meet :D

Ta

Jennie
xxxx

FINALLY booked the hotel - FFS!

Jem and I are sharing a twin room in the Fitzwilliam! 5 Star luxury!!!

What if one of us gets lucky though?? Hmmmmm PMSL

FINALLY booked the hotel - FFS!

Jem and I are sharing a twin room in the Fitzwilliam! 5 Star luxury!!!

What if one of us gets lucky though?? Hmmmmm PMSL

Ya won't get then into the Fitzwilliam if ya do chick!!!! Its a lovely hotel tho!!! slap bang in the middle of town overlooking stephens green!!!!

you staying for one or two nights??

Two nights - what do you mean we won't get them into the hotel?!?!?! lol

Somehow I'd say they have a very strict door policy.. ie if ur not on the register you ain't coming in... lots of hotels here are like that.... health and safety or friggin down right spoil sports is what they are....

I don't have experience of the fitzwilliam but it is a high class hotel so me thinks they might have standards to be keeping up!!!! Maybe annonymously check it out hee hee

Hmmmmmmm don't know if i like the sound of that lol!!!

I'm so looking forward to the trip Gen, four weeks friday and we'll be off!!!!

Back