Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Ducky drop a little stone or eight!

Study break! Peppermint tea, Apple and weetabix toffee muffins :)
All freeeeeeeeee!! (Well with half my hexb!) xx ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426939680.638552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Early tea as am off to watch the ice hockey! Beef olives with sweet potatoe, onion and potato fritters, mange tout, asparagus red and green peppers with a dip of quark mixed with garlic and jalapeños! Yum ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426959534.813041.jpg

Melon grapes and yoghurt for brekkie. Off out for a carvery so will avoid gravy, cheese and anything that's drowning in fat! Should be ok. Have left over beef olive for tea with some veg from freezer and roast butternut squash if I can be bothered chopping it!! Have a good day xxx

Carvery was delish!!! Avoided gravy Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes! Yum! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427053502.095554.jpg

Brekkie on the go this morning. Weetabix muffins and an alpen lite. Lunch is a pasta salad I made last night and dinner will be something out the fridge!! All on plan but traveling tonight and tomorrow with work so need to sort cous cous etc tonight for tomorrow! X

Pasta salad with cucumber beetroot tomatoes green and red pepper using half my hexa for some dairy lea lite triangles thru it! Yum xImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427116477.183303.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427134703.848126.jpgsnacks for a late night drive to glasgow after coaching! Should keep me going and makes a change from all the usual sweets and chocolate!! X

All on plan except a cheeky two finger kirk at jumped in my mouth!!!! Dinner tonight when I finally got home pasta with quark chilli mushrooms and peppers. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427231517.091271.jpg

Weigh in today! 530pm eek!
So today had 2 egg mushroom omelette and Strawbs, Rasps and 0% yoghurt for brekkie
Lunch was a pasta left over form last night with cherry toms and wafer thin ham and a alpen lite bar
Diner will be chicken something after weigh in and a meeting aftetr that so have a mugshot for after weigh in to keep the wolf form the door!
No pictures today cos im a busy lady!
S
x

2lbs gone and a new shiny!! 1 stone gone forever xx

A good on plan day today with nothing huge to report!! Will start to take photos. Again tomorrow and post as it keeps me on track nicely! New food diary arrived today and will start using that tomorrow x

2lbs gone and a new shiny!! 1 stone gone forever xx

Well done! :)

A good on plan day today with nothing huge to report!! Will start to take photos. Again tomorrow and post as it keeps me on track nicely! New food diary arrived today and will start using that tomorrow x

did you get one of those food diaries off Ebay?
I've got one , but not sure if i just prefer a normal notebook, to write things down my 'own' way :)

i did get one but its a generic one called a doodle food diary and its FAB i love it!!! Just has the days f the week set outand then you can write what you like- was only £3.99 as well :)

i did get one but its a generic one called a doodle food diary and its FAB i love it!!! Just has the days f the week set outand then you can write what you like- was only £3.99 as well :)

Ahhhh....i have one of those too, got it in 'The Works' :D

So a good few days on plan just the small matter of quite a lot of vodka last night!!!
No photos but got a nice beef stew in the slow cooker that's just waiting to be demolished!! Hung over but staying on plan had toast this morning and just smacked on some ham and seafood sticks with my hexa of babybel lights.
Still hungry!!! Gonna be one of those days!
S

Yummy lunch jacket potato with Tuna and beans and peppers, toms, wafer thin ham and hex a cheese on the side! XImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427714940.316862.jpg
Totally off topic but my sis in law gave birth this morning to a new nephew for me! And my other sister in law is in labour right now having a little niece for me!!! How exciting number 5 & 6 on the nibling tree!! Xx

Stopping in to say hi as I have a similar amount of weight to lose. :) I have my 4th weigh in tomorrow, but am so far enjoying the plan, and planning on pinching lots of recipes from this forum to keep it interesting ;)

You're doing fantastically well so far. Congrats on your new niece and nephew :)

Oh hey there!! Good luck to you too! I have become a bit slack at posting!! Brekkie today was raspberries strawberries and 0% yoghurt.
Lunch was left over tuna pasta bake with kids of speed veg. Snacking was seafood sticks, Apple, banana, melon and grapes. Had 2alpen bars for my hexb and gonna have milk for bedtime for hexa.
Tea as I am just in the door is scrambled egg with speedy veg in soy, balsamic and a teaspoon of peanut butter with beans! Sounds random but is bloody lovely!!! Syns ware peanut butter and hula hoop pufts and an options later! So total of 8.5 for the day.
Anyone else addicted to ********* photos of food!!!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427832499.571209.jpg

Weigh in number 8 in an hour!!! Eek!! So did a comparison photo of my face as per below. I can see some changes!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427901395.848845.jpg

Back