Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Ducky drop a little stone or eight!

3lbs off, slimmer of the week, into the next stone mark!! Pretty darn happy and celebrated with a lovely pork stir fry! Packed full of speed food and tasty as!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Tasty lunch !! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427978362.269881.jpg

Tea of spicy pork and spaghetti last night and Turkey hot pot tonight with carrot and tatty mash and sweet potato mash! Never eaten so well in my life!!! Loving it. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428091047.713946.jpg

I'm so bad!! Haven't taken photos or posted for ages!! Had a mini binge on Friday, pack of five mini bunnies and 2 kit Kat chunkies jumped in my mouth! Had already had my syns so just writing them off and see what happens at weigh in tomorrow

Sunday had a night out but was on plan all day and straight back on Monday so damage hopefully won't be too bad!! Pray for a maintain please!!
So sticky bbq pulled pork in the slow cooker, all fruit and veg prepped for the week and ready to hit this! On a happy note I found bannoffee Allen light today so giving them a try!! I also got two stir fries and some root veg for 2p each!!!

I promise to take lots of photos over the next week and post them!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428490852.630366.jpg lunch of half a roast butternut squash with slow cooked bbq pulled pork, chicken breast and some tomatoe puree! I'm in food heaven!!!!!

Little pickets wear bigger knickers! This could have been written about me this week! Nobody to blame but myself for a 3.5lb gain :( moving on menu planned speed food packed and I will nail it next week!

Hiya... here to sub :)

Draw a line under it chick and just try concentrate on next week. I know what you mean though...bloody Easter and Bank Holiday!..lol.. I'm 0.5lb up this week again too. But still shopping tomorrow after this weeks last night shift and going to try and plan some more meals and get some new foods in to shake it up again! Your food looks great and has give me some inspiration for some new meals :)

Oh thanks love and welcome on board!! I have just made a speed food cottage pie with a sweet potatoe and swede top. And have veggie mix left over to make cannelloni when I get back from the bingo as its too hot to stuff at the moment!!
Shop is done menu is planned and I WILL lose that gain next week x

Thanks tdq and welcome along!!
Right my menu is prepped! Tomorrow is straws and rasps with 0% yoghurt for brekkie, lunch is a sweet potato with hm bbq pulled pork, spinach and mushrooms and then tea is a cottage pie with swede and carrot and sweet potato topping with a heap of broccoli

Doing extra easy as per normal but need to up those speed foods! Snacks are Apple, plum, banana, pufts(3.5) hexa cheese triangles and hexb 2 hifi lite bars.

Bring it on!!!
Sal
X

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428569407.678427.jpg
2egg omelette, strawberries, raspberries and muller lite! Good morning world!!! Xx

Tonight offers up the cottage pie I made yesterday with loads of broccoli and a smattering of ketchup!! Good day so far!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428598918.782037.jpg

A night out last night calls for a big sw brekkie of strawberries and raspberries with 0% yoghurt and a ham and mushroom omelette! Yum! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428748414.044987.jpg

Hi here to subscribe :)

Hiya!! Welcome :) the more the merrier and please shout at me if I don't post regularly!! X

Gonna be a hungry day!!!! Lunch! All freeeeeeeeeeee!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428754056.174502.jpg

Dinner was so yummy!! Love food!! Salmon at aldi at the moment is £2.79 for two fillets and they are delicious!!! My fave of sticky vegetables on the side :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428777089.267613.jpg

I always buy a 2 pack of salmon fillets they sure are lovely! :p There 5% mince is the cheapest around too.

Mum is a veggie who eats fish so I generally only cook using chicken occasionally for me but love fish!! It's such good value isn't it?? Ended today on 11.5 syns which I am happy about and a nice cup of peppermint tea for bed!! Night night xx

Back