Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Ducky drop a little stone or eight!

Just sprinkled some flavouring on!!! No food updates today as it's been fairly normal! Just dressed for a ball in a size 18 dres!! Admittedly the pants are sucking it in but feeling good!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429983022.329313.jpg
Full length to following I'm brave enough!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I am so hungover it's unbelievable!!! Just managed some eggs with spinach and mushrooms and have drunk 3 litres of water already!! What a fantastic night! I won volunteer of the year at the university sports ball and had literally no idea the girls had nominated me never mind winning it!!
I cried!!! Lol and then got really really drunk but danced all night as well!!! X

Awwww well done you! That's lovely...we have to live a little chick as well as diet! So glad you had a lovely time :)

This ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430317531.576336.jpg happened and the scales said plus 2.5lbs :( silly snacks and picky at food going round meant 3 days off plan. I need to stop messing about as looks like holiday in August with my two skinny sister in laws and their family!!! I am smashing this target so head is well and truly in gear! I have nothing to throw me this week and should be 7 days on plan!

I'm doing an sp week!! Apart from 2 meals out where I will make sensible choices the rest of the week is planned!!! Excited for it to see if I can do it on low carb as that's my staple! See what the scales say next week! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430397422.084418.jpg

I'm impressed with that planning! Well done you! I did have to turn my laptop on its side but that looks great!!!!!!!!! I think you might be pleasantly surprised next week :)

I'm hoping I will!!! Went to the bingo didn't win but chose a salad with bacon and chicken and had a tiny bit of balsamic dressing and drunk diet coke all night so a winner really :)
Xx

Some of my sp meals this week so far! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430570545.072382.jpg

Amazing new dessert discovered! Alpen lite double choc bar softened in microwave topped with quark mixed with options hot choc and topped with strawberries! Amazing!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430591172.747979.jpg

Out for lunch and had a burger with no bun and cheese slice with salad instead of chips. That's my syns for today! And still sp!! Woo hoo x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430669044.803777.jpg
Prawn and butternut squash curry with singing swede!! All these things coming into my life at the grand old age of 36 all thanks to slimming world!!! Xx

Amazing new dessert discovered! Alpen lite double choc bar softened in microwave topped with quark mixed with options hot choc and topped with strawberries! Amazing!!! View attachment 172774

One if my favs! If you can get hold of the Jaffa Cake Alpen bars you have to try it with orange options and sliced fresh orange :)

We tried Butternut Squash for the first time Friday and really enjoyed it! Lol... I guess it's a little sad that we'd never had it before..lol..

WHAT!! I love butternut squash! Try just chopping it up and roasting in garlic fry light with the skin on! Yummy!!
That sounds good with the Orange cheesecake option! Although alpen Jaffa are back up to £1.99 a box at the minute so will be waiting for them to go on offer somewhere and stocking up and in banoffee as well!! Late brekkie this morning if spinach ham and mushroom omelette. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430734716.773646.jpg

I will have to try that. Do you leave the entire skin on? I hear you abut the Alpen..I'm on my last box nox :( so will be waiting until they are on offer again, still yet to see the Banoffee ones anywhere here still.

Yeah just chop it up with the skin on or just chop until half and treat it like a jacket potato!! Jaffa are better than the banoffee but I quite fancy trying a banoffee pie type creation!!
Tea tonight was left over squash curry with swede and some chicken on top! Even better second day! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430762790.145156.jpg

Speedy salad and left over curry for lunch!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430825630.003385.jpg

After a hefty breakfast omelette with half a plate of mushrooms for speed!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430825683.549371.jpg

Weigh in day food! Yummy! Omelette then fruit with quark. Lunch was salad with cottage cheese and dinner after weigh in was pasta with bbq pulled pork! And I lost 3.5lbs woo hoo !!!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430938671.506011.jpg

Forgot to take pics of most of my food yesterday!! Was totally on plan just too busy so here's what I've got!! XxImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431068626.749642.jpg

Back