Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Ducky drop a little stone or eight!

Omelette usual for brekkie, tiger plate today :) then out for lunch and had a chilli baked potato and then got home and had a huge plate of roast veg with some chickpeas and chicken :) still got syns for later so gonna have some treats for a Friday night!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431109412.086384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Whoop! Well done on the loss chick!

Ridiculous app has not been working for a few days!! Been in plan all weekend and very chuffed with that!! Here was yesterday's food including lunch of wafer thin. Ham and seafood sticks and followed by pineapple!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431339505.494507.jpg

Migraine all day been in bed! Managed to put a mug shot and later some scrambled eggs down my neck! Have just had tea as below and a couple of pieces of fruit I'm not letting anything sabotage my weight loss on Wednesday for my next shiny!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431364045.982000.jpg

Been so busy not had time to upload! Have been on plan lost another 1.5lbs last week and got my stone and a half!! Happy days :) lots still to go but feeling positive and happy and loving slimming world lots!!! Some food over the last few days! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431692072.119004.jpg

Lots more but again the app won't let me upload photos so will do so later xx

Done on your loss and award x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431884179.907283.jpg
Yummy day! Poached eggs on hex b, Turkey with cauliflower, neeps and tatties for lunch and tuna pasta with mushrooms and hex a cheese for tea. Syns for a Hifi bar and a Ww bread roll so a few left for tonight :) xx

And another 1.5lbs off! 22.5lbs in total so far :) long way to go but feeling more positive than I ever have before that I can nail this!!! Some food over last few days! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432104203.067432.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432104247.013220.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432383406.254004.jpg yesterday

Back