Due August 2015 - hoping not to pile on the lbs!

Tifffel

Hi

I'm 10+ 1 and was going to wait for a bit longer before starting this thread (after the 12 week scan) but I am feeling motivated to stop eating so much and try and eat a bit more healthily so I thought I may as well start this now and keep my fingers crossed that everything continues to progress well for me.

I was very unwell before Christmas in my early pregnancy and since Christmas I've had morning sickness, combined with a serious hunger. I literally couldn't stop eating and if I did I felt sick, dizzy and shaky. However, the past week or so this has really calmed down and I have noticed that it is more a question of telling myself that I can't have something that I really want, rather than giving in to the need.

I started Slimming world at the end of November, having lost a bit of weight on the Cambridge plan. I lost a few lbs before finding out I was pregnant but have since gained about 10 :mad:(

Still, I have thought hard about what I can eat and am now making some better choices. I do hope that I actually lose a few lbs at first - I think I can afford to do this as they only recently went on and are blatantly as a result of my overeating. As I am already overweight - I really do not want to pile on the lbs as I hate it when its all about how big you are during pregnancy and I also want to be as healthy as I can be

Wish me luck!

x

Back