Dunno wat to do!!

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hey guys, i went to my pharmacist the other day to swap a shake for a flapjack as iwas on mu lunch from work!

Well she asked how my hands were and there worse if anything iv had to go back to the doc again now he thinks its a fungal hand infection :rolleyes: i told him i was on LT and i hav been for nearly 7 weeks and he said it wouldnt be the cause! I told my pharmasist this but she wants me to come off i LT i said well look i want to just keep goin iv onlyone more week after this one then ill be refeeding! I think i managed to convince her, but im scared when i go to be weighed tues she wont want to give me a full weeks worh only enough for refeeding! :(

I,d listen to the doc 1st, if ya struggle try another chemist, you'll be fine pet.
How did the tat go, thought you was going today? xx

She's only thinking of you hun. You have a couple of options. Either contact a Cambridge Diet Councellor....as the diets are practically the same or combine LT with Atkins. It will keep you in ketosis and you should continue to lose. I've lost my weight doing a mixture of the three diets. At present I'm doing CD and Atkins and every week I lose a couple of pounds. Good luck with whatever you decide hun.xx

Thats what i thought F**** the woman in the chemist lol what does she know eh!!!

Oh went grand didnt even really hurt, im a tuff cookie :D

Yeah id go with the doc honey xxx

How you feeling now Trace?

The doc obviously knows better than HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I,d listen to the doc 1st, if ya struggle try another chemist, you'll be fine pet.
How did the tat go, thought you was going today? xx
Oh...never thought about another chemist..........DOH!!!!!!

Bit better hun thanks! DramA queen! lol xxx

I do feel like that sometimes i pick fights with everyone when im pissed off!

how dare she!!!Jesus this does my head in a do not think she has your bests interests at heart I think her fella dumped her, or pmt or she is a nasty skinny yoke or a fat old one!!!These people real;ly tick me off a fungal infection will not repeat not effect lipotrim or vice versa the only reason to come off lipo is gallstones!! How feckin dare she!!!

I would continue if your doc says its fine ...the chemists are far from docs....could he write you a letter? If all else fails you can down load a free keotosis diet ebook here hunni xxx 30 Day Low Carb Diet Plan "Ketosis" the download is at the bottom xxx

Oh Fatty your so funny, at the start of that i thought you were giving out to ME!!!

I know im sick of her goin on ta be honest, im only doing another week and a bit anyways and if i come off it next week ill feel like iv failed somehow!

Tanx for that link hun ill check it out now

Michaels comin for you all ha ha ha ha!

I love that pic its soooo funny

Back