During pics

Watergirl

Rock Solid
Up until today I just had pics on from when I was thinner a few years ago and then at my heaviest.

So I've added some during pics on now, which I've been meaning to do for ages.

Still got a good stone to go yet, so not quite ready for 'after' pics yet!!!

Thanks guys :) I'm a little red obsessed and have to force myself to not have an entirely red wardrobe!
Better than the black that I used to try and shrink into lol

Cheers me dear :)

oh, you look fab!!! And what a dress!!;) xx

Hi hon, another weird moment. On my pics I have before and after but from last time round. Before are no different but still not had my picture taken this time round!

I am VERY jealous of the red dress picture as I still cannot wear sleeveless. My arms are aweful and I have really bad loose skin. It's such a shame as the best of me would probably look great in a dress but when you need to cover arms it becomes a nightmare dress shopping and I hate the restriction :mad:

You look beautiful! :D

I will try and get some pictures next weekend to post where I am now! Hope you're having a good day x

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments :)

I still hate my arms Lexy, I've just got to the point where I don't care so much! I still have bingo wings, but not so bad as before. The main thing that bothers me is I have bad visible stretch marks on the underside of the tops of them. You can't see them on pics.
Not sure at what point I decided I didn't really care though. I also have bad keratosis pilaris on the tops of them and have lost track of the amount of people at check outs that have said to me 'ooh you're caught the sun haven't you?' when they've seen them.

There are some lovely dresses in the Monsoon sale at the moment with sleeves on them by the way Lexy :)

Back