During pregnancy and after slimming diary

yummy-mummy2b

Hi everyone.
Im Jodie and tomorrow (29.03.2010) i am 36 weeks pregnant, and so far have put on 3 stone. I have tried throughout to do sw, ww, cc etc but cant last a day lol. Well sw is what i enjoy the most and what i want to do after baby comes, so i want to spend the next 4 weeks getting my head round it so when baby comes, im in the swing of it. Any advice would be warmly welcomed. All in all i have 3 stone baby weight plus 2 stone pre preg weight to shift. Im going to try walking lots the next couple of weeks as on wednesday we move house and are right on seafront, then once baby comes will walk more, and do biggest loser wii game.
Wish me luck, all starts tomorrow. Lets see how i do for the next 4 weeks. My weigh in is on a wednesday.

Hi Jodie. Congratulations on your pregnacy.
SW is a very good choice. I hope you find all the recipes and threads on this forum very useful. Are you planning on joining SW online or will you try and attend a class- just incase you werent sure but there are many mums who attend class with their babies :) Whatever road you chose to take I wish you every success on your journey xxx

Thanks for your reply. I joined a class a while back, so have been getting weighed just not following the plan, so i will go straight back after baby comes, and continue untill it does too.

We left it as a surprise, cant believe how quickly its coming round!!

Is this your first baby? Are you planning on breastfeeding? That is the best diet there is! I always have to eat eat eat whilst pg, and find it very hard to control my weight gain, but afterwards I don't find it too hard to eat more healthily and with better portion control, and combined with breastfeeding that has helped me lose the pg weight fairly quickly.

And like you said, you have all summer to walk it off along the seafront! :)

Hi emma
Yes planning on breastfeeding, but unsure how this works with my healthy extras?
I did think hey what the hell only 4 weeks lets eat rubbish and enjoy it, but i want to try to get into the swing of it before baby arrives.

Back