Dyed my hair...(Pics Inside)

Can we see a photo please.....................

Oh yes a photo! You know that we'll give you the right feedback.

Please bare in mind i have no makeup on and i havnt done much with my hair today apart from tie it up! Personally I think it looks better tied up.

Please, I really value you HONEST opinions, even if you dont think it looks right, I would rather you say! xx

120920101964.jpg

120920101956.jpg

that is a lovely colour!

I really like it, it suits u. I hope u get used to it X

aw thanks you guys!!! im still worried it looks a little toooo yellow (tbh you cnt really see the yellow-ness in them pics though) so will keep it tied up for now!

great colour...............looks brilliant. I love it. I want it !!!

If i was 20 yr younger, and 10 st lighter that is the sort of colour I would want!
As it is I stick to my boring red/purple!

Not both colours at the same time!!!
I alternate between the 2 colours, anything better than the dreaded "blue rinse!"
I will soon be old enough to qualify to have one of them......... (shudders!)

ohhhhh i love it!!!!! id love to have hair that colour, ive got blond highlights but im not brave enough to go full on blond....maybe when i reach target hmmmmm......... but yeah i totally love it.....really suits you xx

its lovely SJ!!! really nice - you could always get a toner if you think its too blonde/yellow, that would calm it down a bit. Pop into a salon and seek advice, then exit from there and do it yourself!!! :D xxx

Ive just been and washed it using some toni&guy blonding shampoo which claimed to get rid of brassy tones, worked a bloody wonder!! Super happy now :D

Thanks for your comments all xx

Back