Dyed my hair...(Pics Inside)

wash your hair, and wack loads of conditioner on it (non colour saving) and wrap it in a towl, leave for 40 mins.. and rinse off.. do it a few times this week and you might find it lifts the yellowness, not that it perticuarly looks like you have loads anyways hon!!! conditioner naturally strips colour.. xxx

glad you are happier now gorgeous girl!!!

i had my roots done yesterday and im VERY blonde now (and have also had my first full head of highlights to try to lift my darker shades on my hair under my T section!!!) which i love :D

Hair is just a stress sometimes.....and expensive!!!

x

sorry didnt see the post before mine! glad your happy!

Im really wimpering over what to do with mine. I miss my hair in a shoulder length bob in a chocolate brown, but its taken me an entire year and alot of stress that i dont want to go through again (pre-wedding) to grow again, but im bored of my discreet blonde highlights, and am tampering with the idea of just hitting the blonde highlights harder, or going back choco brown?? ahhh descions. :(

i posted a thread exactly the same as yours a month ago, had my hair done blonde and i was like you a bit unsure.

luv it now! so give yourself time to get used to it.

but i gotta say i bloody luv the colour, it is so gorgeous. if i dared i would love to go that colour. really suits you :D

your a blonde bombshell now whit woo :D

It looks great! It's just cold feet after having a total change! Just make sure you keep it well conditioned. John Frieda does a shampoo for platinum shades which is very good.

Please bare in mind i have no makeup on and i havnt done much with my hair today apart from tie it up! Personally I think it looks better tied up.

Please, I really value you HONEST opinions, even if you dont think it looks right, I would rather you say! xx

120920101964.jpg

120920101956.jpg

I'm late to the forum, but all I can say is that I would have died to get my hair this colour when I went blonde! It's a lovely colour :) xxx

Back