EA Active

lucysmommy

Gold Member
i purchased this today and its coming tomorow :D

cant wait, i have heard so many good things about it

does anyone else have one?
x

Hi

Not sure we've 'spoken' before - so firstly - Hello!!

Lost of people on here have active ... and I haven't heard a bad word about it. I got it today too - but just did my Wii Fit instead and will start on the active tomorrow

Most people seem to be starting with the 30 day challenge .. I've already done the first day at my sisters, and it all but killed me - but was great fun!!!

Hope you enjoy!

Twigs
xx

Hiya,

I have this game and for being an exercise game I surprisingly love it! It's a lot more fun than the wii fit and I find it works up much more of a sweat too. My thighs were aching for a couple of days in the beginning but they are fine now.

Highly recommend it to anyone :)

I've got it to, you can chose different exercises and customise a workout, my fav is the boxing, i've got all the levels on one work out and boy does it hurt. You'll love it i'm sure.

Join in the Wii challenge, We're pledging how many workouts or cals burned we'd like in a week.
LOve love love the active, It's made exercise fun! Good Luck xx

Mum has said she will get me a Wii for xmas so I have a bit of a wait, do you need a Wii fit to do the active or just the main wii console?

Ive seen the adverts for it and it looks amazing, a great way to do a bit of exercise every day especially once we get into those dark and gloomy winter nights!!

you only need the wii

and can i just say it is absolutely fantastic, i was sweaty and my heart rate was up after the 30mins

would deffo recommend it
x

OOOHH I want one

Have got wii and was thinking about getting fit board but think I,ll be giving this a go, by the reviews on here :)

i have some codes for money off from littlewoods if you are a first time buyer on there site, getting it for £26 inc delivery

x

Mum has said she will get me a Wii for xmas so I have a bit of a wait, do you need a Wii fit to do the active or just the main wii console?

Ive seen the adverts for it and it looks amazing, a great way to do a bit of exercise every day especially once we get into those dark and gloomy winter nights!!

You can use the Wii Fit board with EA sports, but you don't have to - it asks at the beginning if you have one, so it's not a problem if you don't :)

xx

Back