Eager to start

I'll not b at Target weight by then lol I'm jus allowing some extra weight incase I put some on after dress fitting. I think by then I will be around 13.7 - 14 stone so I will still have a bit to go. Will beak with that after the wedding though. It's jus annoying cos week 1 is the biggest loss and I sabotaged that by nibbling. But still lose.something. I'm sure once u r into swing of it again u will not even notice the 14 weeks x

time2go said:
I'll not b at Target weight by then lol I'm jus allowing some extra weight incase I put some on after dress fitting. I think by then I will be around 13.7 - 14 stone so I will still have a bit to go. Will beak with that after the wedding though. It's jus annoying cos week 1 is the biggest loss and I sabotaged that by nibbling. But still lose.something. I'm sure once u r into swing of it again u will not even notice the 14 weeks x

Don't worry hun, I think the loss starts kicking in once ur body is in ketosis, so I'm sure u'll still lose loads. What were u snacking on? (No judgements - Iv been there!!)
Don't b too hard on urself Ally, ur in the 'zone' now, so there's no need to look back & feel guilty. Just be proud that ur doing this now & look forward to all the weight u'll still lose.
Also, drink loads of water - the more u drink, the more u shrink!! Lol - that should even things out.
xxx

I done it! I finally done it!!! Aftrr a binge last night :-( on none ketosis friendly food I finally had a 100% day today!!! And exercise :) yay me! Very very happy!!!! X

time2go said:
I done it! I finally done it!!! Aftrr a binge last night :-( on none ketosis friendly food I finally had a 100% day today!!! And exercise :) yay me! Very very happy!!!! X

Whoop whoop!! U did it, well done Ally!! So proud of u hun. That 1st day is definitely the hardest...onwards & downwards now sweetie. ;-)
xxx

Lol I like that "onwards and downwards" :) x

Salsa baby, r u here? I cannot believe its been so long x

Back