Early morning crew

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
It's FAR too early to be awake, I only went to sleep 4 hours ago & have only woke up coz

a) I slept in my contact lenses (& opened my eyes & had a 5 second miracle wonderment that the Lord had cured my blindness in my sleep)

b) I realised the the parking inspectors were out in the prowl & I was parked on double yellows last night (occupational risk where I live) so needed to move my car asap...

What's your excuse then eh :p

It was clearly just you up that early :)

lol there were others around but they didn't post so I just looked silly :)

How you doing Soph ? Got much planned or a restful lazy one ?

Nice restful one I think. Had a manic week a work so just want a chill out.

Although I got my Wii fit yesterday so will testing that out today :)

How about you?

Ha same applies... 'orrible manic week at work... I didn't get back till gone 8 last night... I've spotted some errors on work I made rushing to make deadlines :eek: I'm trying not to feel too guilty about that but as I'm not back in the office until Thursday (yay \o/ :D ) I'll have to worry about it when I return.

I should by rights be putting 100's of naked records back in their sleeves & back on my tune shelves but I can't face it :eek: I might just muck about on the decks instead & make it worse :D

That WII Fit looks smart, I want a go :D

Enjoy you time off (not that I'm jelous at all!!).

You're welcome to use the Wii anytime, can just imagine you doing your yoga poses!

You wouldn't be if I told you I'd be spending it stripping............. wall paper :p at my Mums new bungalow (she's setting up a new business for one on one residential care for people with special needs & has just bought a bungalow which will be converted for purpose).

The WII Yoga sounds fun - I'm lithe, supple & graceful ;) Right up to the point where I fall over with cramp...

Howdy

You gotta invest in a Wii fit - they rock!! I am a dab hand at the hula hoop and boxing sections!

I also rock at catching fish dressed as a penguin on the wii fit - don't ask! :8855:

L
xxxx

i was up - not through choice though lol its NEVER through choice!! had to get ready and stuff though my mum was coming at 9.30 lol

I was up at 6 am but was amusing my baby! hard task at 6am when all you want to do is sleep and all she wants to do is jump!

lol lexi i know what you mean, my two youngest are teething at the moment its a bleeding nightmare!

Back