Easier or harder?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
As time goes on, are people finding SS easier or harder? I know the last few days Ive found harder. Only about another 7 months to go :sigh:

Im still finding it easy peasy! The only hard bit it saying no to all the yummy food i love! But ive mastered the art of self control now :)
Hope it gets easier for you1

Nicky xx

i found the longer I was on it the easier it was, that was until the 'end was in sight' those last 2 months were worse than the first month for me. But that was all down to self sabotage.

Im not that hungrey, I just want to eat something.

I'm like this as well!! I have no idea what's brought it on.. maybe just boredom.. I'm not craving anything particularly BAD, not been tempted by a takeaway or anything big, I just want to get back to "normal" living!! (although not my old habits...)

thankfully I've got AAM next week so I just need to get through to friday then I can have all the cottage cheese and chicken I want!! (by which I of course mean "a tiny little bowl full...") :eat:

I'm like this as well!! I have no idea what's brought it on.. maybe just boredom.. I'm not craving anything particularly BAD, not been tempted by a takeaway or anything big, I just want to get back to "normal" living!! (although not my old habits...)

thankfully I've got AAM next week so I just need to get through to friday then I can have all the cottage cheese and chicken I want!! (by which I of course mean "a tiny little bowl full...") :eat:

Im quite looking forward to my AAMW, even if it is about 7 weeks away! Although Im scared at the same time, that I won't be able to stop at what I'm allowed on it. I almost nibbled on some chicken today, but did just about manage to resist, another 7 stones loss seems a long way off.

Although Im scared at the same time, that I won't be able to stop at what I'm allowed on it.

hopefully you'll be ok.. I think I just find the week before AAMW the worst.. I do remember wanting to eat last time. I think once you're actually allowed a bit of food it takes the pressure off a bit, you look forward to having your meal so you don't feel the need to eat extra..

I ate mine in the evening at the same time as a shake so I felt really full afterwards :)

ok

i have found it quite easy have given in to a yorkshire pudding today but apart from that i felt i needed a little treat i am going into week four tommorrow, i have master self control to if i feel hungry i have some water then think about what i am going to be wearing in the summer

if you get bored why not treat yourself to something like your favourite magazine and a nice bubble bath always works for me

good luck

It's been easier as time goes on for me I've just started week 8, week 2 was my hardest I hit the wall and stayed there all week, my mood was horrible, I even dreamt about food!

Mine i found got easier as each day went on until i had my first binge- since then ive found it horrendous and been weaker and more hungry!
I wish id never been so weak but cant change it now!
xxxx

[ another 7 stones loss seems a long way off.[/quote]

It seems a long way now but it really will fly by, just keep at it hun your doing brill x x

I too am finding it just a way of life now and I don't think about food really at all! With Himself in hospital, CD is wonderful - just one less thing to have to think about when I get home in the evening! Just have to decide on the flavour of my shake!!
x

Same here, I found it got easier as it just became part of life, just what I did without really thinking about it. There were demon moments of course, but they were fleeting.

Gxx

as the weeks have gone on i have found it alot easier. i to have 7/8stone to lose and cant see the end in sight but look at it this way its all coming of. I find totm month very hard both times ive had it while been on cd i have nibbled :(

Hi Donna

I can relate to what you have said, but look where it got me ;) I started picking, and within a year had put the weight back on because when I started I couldn't stop and literally gorged myself as never before. Now I'm a big fat pig again and have to go through it all again. The most annoying thing about it though is that I wasn't even hungry, I just had a mental craving, which I didn't try to deal with.

Good luck!

I have good days and bad days, but it's definitely easier after 14 weeks than it was in the beginning. My worst thing is that I crave a taste, be it bacon at the beginning, onions a couple of weeks ago and at the moment, I'd love a piece of strong cheddar cheese. But I know that if I do, I'll be back at the beginning, cos one small piece won't be enough and it's not worth undoing all the hard work I've done so far

def finding it harder as i am nearing my 1st goal... not sure why but i feel like i am purposely trying to sabotage my hard work.

at the beginning i was mega motivated and found cd easy-peasy. it has been the past few weeks that have been a bit of a struggle.

keep thinking about food :-(

Back