Eastenders

Very sad..had me tissues out..

yeah me too! Was he spiked or something?? x

Dont think so, there has been a lot about Binge drinking lately, and Billy was downing bottles of Vodka at the party, so think its that.

Cant say i saw this storyline coming!

:(

ah right, thanks i read about it online a few days ago, theres more too it regarding carol not going to spoil anything! xx

So glad mines not the only soggy face.....DH thinks I am nuts. Keeps saying it's only T.V. but today is sad for me anyway.

Was a good one tonight, brought back so many memories for me.

A friend of mine from school joined the army, he used to come back on leave and we all used to go out for a night on the town. He used to down more than the rest of us and one night we got home and left him crashed out on his sofa. Unfortunately he was sick in the night and choked on his own vomit. Needless to say we all felt so guilty for just leaving him, but we were young and knew no better :(

Thats really sad, but like you say you were young :)

I had no idea it was gonna happen till my mum told me she had to hang up the phone as it was gonna be a good one:D

Golly, i wish i hadn't watched tonight's Eastenders. Talk about a soggy face! Sheesh.......

Tinytootz i was the same. I have an 18 year old son and i honestly could not sleep last night because i was affected by Eastenders so badly, i don't think i will watch any more till the funeral is over. It's too sad. Very good acting though.

xx

I thought the doctor was dreadful - is he always like that? Didnt appear at all sympathetic and didnt even offer his condolences or tell her to call him if she needed anything on his way out - is he a locum or something?

I bawled my eyes out! Had been to SW so didn't see it at 8pm, but everyone was chatting about it on FB, so thought I'd give it a whirl! Wow!

I thought the doctor was dreadful - is he always like that? Didnt appear at all sympathetic and didnt even offer his condolences or tell her to call him if she needed anything on his way out - is he a locum or something?

As hubby said to me when I was blubbling and cursing the unfeeling doctor............................ it is not real.

Hahahaha. Isnt it?

I AM disappointed.

Whoops !! Sorry Gill. That was pretty heartless of me.

What happened last night? We could not get BBC the weather here was so bad, torrential rain and high winds, so we got no signal.

Back