Easter 2012 challange

Tickingewe and muis I have added you to the list to be published next Friday. Good luck. we are all here if you need support.

floweryrosie said:
Tickingewe and muis I have added you to the list to be published next Friday. Good luck. we are all here if you need support.

Thank you!

I weigh on Thursday's so shall I PM you or post before next fri??

Thank you. I also weigh in on a Thursday. Do we post it here on Thursday night or do we PM you? Thanks

Sorry floweryrosie - just saw your post. That weight loss (8.5lbs) is right as of today. I weigh in tomorrow, so will post my loss for you on here so you can add it to the next update list (it must be right that I need 50 posts to be able to PM as I don't yet get the option arctic blonde mentioned).

Thanks for sorting!

I am now 1.5 lb lighter than when we started this as I have lost 4.5 in the last 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Going on a hen night Easter wkend so need to meet this challenge - would even like an extra pound or twobut will make do with the 6 left to go!!
I STS this wk but as of tonight/tomorrow it's all systems go!!

Good morning floweryrosie,
WI this morning and 1 lb off so could you put a 1 lb loss on for me please?

Good luck everyone x

hi due to big family problems im late weighing this week but on weighing today i have lost 1lb

I obviously tempted fate when I said yesterday that I would post my "loss" on weigh in today. I've gained 0.5lbs. Know its not too bad, but my first gain whilst doing SW, and I was expecting a pretty good loss, so am really disappointed. I suppose its added incentive to work even harder this coming week.

Floweryrosie - please could you update - 0,5lbs gained, so loss of 8lbs overall. Thanks

Weigh in day looms

Well we are here again weigh in day looms, and you know what i am actually looking forward to it. I have optimised all week and optimised well along with over 3.5 hrs of body magic here's to a very successful weight loss.

Good luck to you all weighing tomorrow will update my challenge details as soon as im home.

Claire
xx

Well yesterday was a struggle with lots of yummy luxury biscuits on offer but I was so determined to do at least 2.5lbs that I resisted even a small one and it paid off! 3.5lb lost

Just weighed in and lost 3lbs :) got my 1stone sticker and only 10lbs to go till I hit my Easter target (although I may amend that as I get closer! lol) Good luck everyone today :)

Back