Easter 2012 challange

OMG I am so glad I came online today!! we've lost over 19 stone as a group? How inspiring is that!! Thank you flowery Rosie for being so good with this group and keeping us up to date with everyone!! :happy096:

I worked a night shift last night and had potatoes and beans for tea (I thought I made it exciting by making wedges instead of a baked potato) meanwhile everyone around me had chinese and subways. :devilangel:

HOWEVER Seeing the post above that says how much we have lost. Since August last year I have lost a total of 30 pounds making me a whole VACUUM CLEANER lighter! OMG!! WOW!! :553:

Thank you so much for that information - I think Muiu posted it? Sorry I know I have spelt that wrong!!

I'm so 'light' I feel like floating away :eek:) Definitely polishing my halo today! Bring on the fanta chicken for tonight!!

Thank you boys and girls, I am on cloud 9 now!! Come on Easter, 14.5lbs to go

My henry hoover, gone from my butt forever!! Woop woop!!!
xxxxx

I will join it will give me another incentive to stay focused.Im on slimming world i still attend my group I am going to lose the last 5lb by easter which will get me to the lowest end of my target range.

OMG I am so glad I came online today!! we've lost over 19 stone as a group? How inspiring is that!! Thank you flowery Rosie for being so good with this group and keeping us up to date with everyone!! :happy096: [\QUOTE]
My pleasure. I just thought it might be easier if 1 person updated the list rather all of us try to do it.

Yes it is amazing how much weight we lose. I put it down to the fantastic support we get on the forum from all lovely members.

Last edited:
My pleasure. I just thought it might be easier if 1 person updated the list rather all of us try to do it.

Yes it is amazing how much weight we lose. I put it down to the fantastic support we get on the forum from all lovely members.
Not to mention the great ADMIN we have!!!
:talk017:

Hi floweryrosie - I've lost 3lbs this week, please could you update me on your list for this coming Friday. Thanks so much for all your hard work on this.

Aiming for my 1 stone award next week, fingers crossed!

Good morning all,
I am pleased to say that I have lost the weight of a small microwave, minus the knob that ways 1/2 lb but hopefully that will be gone by next week.

I have lost 2 lb this week and have now gained another shiny new sticker woohoo

Could you please update me Floweryrose xx

1 pound off for me this week :)
Thanks xx

floweryrosie said:
well done Cai. How is your tooth?.

It is so much better after the 'fit me in' Friday! But this morning I had a slight twinge...nothing since *touch wood!* :-D x

Lost a lb this morning - happy with this as I've been ill and on steroids this week which I thought would affect my weight loss :)

hi i stayed the same :( must try harder ............

Lost a lb this morning - happy with this as I've been ill and on steroids this week which I thought would affect my weight loss :)
Well done. Hope you are better soon!

Back