Easter 2012 challange

Thanks guys, already feeling loads better and finished the course of steroids, just hope the cold weather doesn't flare it up again! Just sat here now waiting on my Tesco shop so I can start to prepare stuff for the week.

Got a question for you all. I'm away next week at my parents and their scales don't go up high enough so can't weigh in there :( do you think I should weigh in early on Saturday before I go, or just record a Sts next week and weigh myself as normal the following week but acknowledge its 2 weeks worth of losses?

Thanks guys, already feeling loads better and finished the course of steroids, just hope the cold weather doesn't flare it up again! Just sat here now waiting on my Tesco shop so I can start to prepare stuff for the week.

Got a question for you all. I'm away next week at my parents and their scales don't go up high enough so can't weigh in there :( do you think I should weigh in early on Saturday before I go, or just record a Sts next week and weigh myself as normal the following week but acknowledge its 2 weeks worth of losses?
Glad to hear you are better!

Is there a group near your parents house that you can weigh in on your normal day? All you need is your card and your book. You can weigh in anywhere in the Uk.

I'm an online weigher so don't go to the meetings, but I didn't know that u could go anywhere to weigh in so I'll pass that on to my mum when she visits me.

I'm an online weigher so don't go to the meetings, but I didn't know that u could go anywhere to weigh in so I'll pass that on to my mum when she visits me.
It does not really matter what you do. You can do what ever suits you next week. You follow the diet and not being able to weigh in, will not not affect your ability to stick to it.
I would not have weighed the week I was gone. I would just do it after 2 weeks and thus have a great surprise. You can always devide it and update it for each week if you want.
You are so lucky you can go away and your mum will cook SW food for you!!! I envy you!!!! Hope you have a great time away!

dory, a couple of weeks ago I was going to my parents and their scale is dodgy so I weighed a day earlier for my own peace of mind. See what suits you best.

Hello all, just been catching up with all the posts on this..... how amazing is everyone doing! 19 stone and counting!....

I'm on track with 3 1/2 off this week.
I am 1 happy bunny as ive just took out a pair of jeans that i bought 2 year ago and they never fit me (they were on the wrong hanger size and typically me i didnt try them on) and THEY FIT! 3 sizes smaller (ok i admit, not exactly comfortable but i can fasten them, be a little while before i'll wear them but I CAN FASEN THEM lol...

Hope you all have a great week...... roll on Easter :)

Can someone update me please :)

Last edited:
mini mim well done. That is good loss and congrats on getting your 1 st sticker. I hope to lose enough this week to make it 1st too.

Last edited:
Sounds like a great idea! Iv been doing slimming world from summer and lost 2stone tho was away on hols just after xmas and feel iv put a few pounds back on! Im also new to this site so willing to give this a go!:)

Am updating my part of the list and THINK this is the right one, can't find one any later than this! :)
4lb loss this week :eek:

alimarton – 14lbs (4.5lb lost – 9.5lbs to go)
a_new_me (0lbs lost, 20lbs to go)
Alsmum (1.5 GAINED, 30 to go)
Angem - 30 lbs (1.5 lbs lost, 28.5 lbs to go)
Artic_blonde_n_g - 20lbs (6 lost - 14 to go)

benji55 – 18lbs (8.5 lost – 9.5lbs to go)
BlondeGem 18lbs (0 Lost - 18 to go)
brummie 20lbs (5.5lb lost – 14.5lbs to go)

Cai - 9 lbs (3lb lost - 6 lbs to go)
Catmonkey - 28lbs (9lb lost, 19 lbs to go)
Chloecat - 30lbs. (6lbs lost, 24lbs to go)
Chocochick - 8lb. (0lb lost 8lb to go)
Chellibelle- 20lb (3.5 lost 16.5lbs to go )
Clairebear83 -30lbs (9.5lbs lost, 20.5lbs to go)
ColJack -30lbs (11lb lost - 19lb to go)
Corkscrew - 25lb (15lb lost - 10 to go)

Dory78 - 24lbs (14lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Downtown – 25lbs (2.5lb lost – 22.5lbs to go)
Dreamslim - 26lb (6.5lbs lost ~ 19.5lbs to go)

emilyfreda (0lbs lost 30lbs to go)
Eternalflame 21lbs (6 lost – 15 to go)

Fairymary = 24lbs (4lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
febbabe - 37lbs (7lbs lost 30lbs to go)
flowery rosie - 30lbs (11lbs lost, 19lbs to go)

gettingfitat50 - 11lbs(0lbs lost,11lbs to go)
GoForIt - 20 lb (0 lb lost, 20 lb to go)

Hazebabes - 30lbs (0lbs lost 30lbs to go)

JimofTroy - 28lb (2.5lb lost, 25.5lb to go)
JoFlo2 - 14lb (3.5lb lost, 10.5lb to go)
Josiecat=23lb (0lb lost, 23lb to go)
juejon -21 lb (5 lbs -16lb to go )
justjudith - 15lbs (7.5lbs lost, 7.5lbs to go)

kayla6002 - 20lbs (5lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
Kitteh - 20 lbs (0lbs lost - 20 to go!)

Lauratheloop 24lbs (6lbs lost 18lbs to go)
lizzielipps - 28lbs (4lbs lost 24lb to go)
Lilprincessvic - 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
louisa78 (0lbs lost, 20lbs to go)
Luckyjue333
lyndawood1958 - 30lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 23.5lbs to go)

Melissajayne - 14lbs (0lbs to go - 14lbs to go)
MelodyUk = 30lbs (0lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
mini_mim = 26lbs (13.5lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go)
misscookie =20lbs (2lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
mummykate = 20lbs (11.5lbs lost – 8.5lbs to go)
Muis - 35lbs - (10.5lbs lost, 24.5lbs to go)
not_lar_croft = 28lbs (7lbs lost - 21lbs to go)

Parfittarole = 10lbs (5lbs lost, 5 to go)
Princess_Stevie, 18lbs (1lbs lost, 17lbs to go)
**punk*~*star** (0lbs lost, 30lbs to go)

rachaeld82 30lbs (8lbs lost, 22lbs to go)
Realslimlady 28lbs (3lbs lost, 25lbs to go)
Ria11 = 30lbs (pins lost, 30lbs to go )

safc = 21lbs (4lbs lost 18 to go)
Scorpiolady2710 = 20lbs (4lbs lost -16lbs to go)
Sillysausage (3.5lbs down, 22.5lbs to go)
Sofartogo! 21lbs (2lb gained, 23lb to go)
Stmcalee01 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)

Tara40 28lbs (1.5lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
Tarty - 18lb (9lbs lost - 9lb to go)
Tickingewe92 - 17lb - (4.5 lost, 12.5 to go)
Tig = 11lbs (0lbs lost, 11lbs to go)

WhatLiesWithin - 30lbs (0lbs lost, 30 to go)
x_ali_x - 15lb (4lbs lost, 11lbs to go)
3stonetosexy -19lbs (4.5lbs lost 14.5lbs to go)

[/QUOTE]

dreamslim well done. That is afantastic loss.

A couple of weeks ago I proposed to publish an updated list once a week(Friday) in order to eliminate dupication and confusion.

Please post your loss on the forum or PM me and I update the list and publish it Friday late afternoon/evening.

Sounds like a great idea! Iv been doing slimming world from summer and lost 2stone tho was away on hols just after xmas and feel iv put a few pounds back on! Im also new to this site so willing to give this a go!:)

Welcome to the challange. As you can see we have lost over 19 stone so far. Could you please let me know your target and I add you to the list to be published on Friday

Back