Easter 2012 challange

Disaster week for me - 2.5lb on !!!!

Also I thing there has been a mistake with my figures,

my line should now read....

JoFlo2 - 14lb (2.5lb Gain - 11.5lb to go)

Thanks Rosielea for keeping list up to date...

I think the reason for your figures being wrong is when I picked up the list it said 14lbs (3.5 lost - 10.5lbs to go) an dthen last week you had 2.5lbs lost, total loss 6lbs, 8 lbs to go but I got the figures wrong way around.

By my calculation if you have gaind 2.5 lbs, then your stat should say 3.5lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go. Do you agree?.

Last edited:
I did great for 5 days then binged yesterday. Today again.
I always break diets on the 5th day. Being a compulsive eater makes it harder.
I feel terrible and I cross my fingers that I will be in control tomorrow.
Congratulations to everyone for doing so well!

PS. What's the EE diet? Thanks!

I know it is difficult but try to stay strong and resist temptation. When you are tempted try to have fruit first or a glass of water.

EE = Extra Easy plan

Rosielea said:
If you have gained 2.5lbs to go should be 16.5lbs. do you agree?

No... Overall although I gained this week I have lost 3.5lb since I set target of 14

So I should show as I've said above.. Think that makes sense... I haven't gained all the weight I've lost and some.

No... Overall although I gained this week I have lost 3.5lb since I set target of 14

So I should show as I've said above.. Think that makes sense... I haven't gained all the weight I've lost and some.

Thanks Jo, I'll update your info.

I have gone through the whole thread and found out where I had gone wrong. One week you had post 2.5 loss twice. But now you have put me straight I make correction. Sorry for the mistake.

Rosielea said:
Thanks Jo, I'll update your info.

I have gone through the whole thread and found out where I had gone wrong. One week you had post 2.5 loss twice. But now you have put me straight I make correction. Sorry for the mistake.

Not at all, thanks for keeping the list such a help.. gave a good week x

Lost 3.5lb this week so really pleased. However having had my birthday on monday and valantines on tuesday i'm aiming for a STS this week and then a good loss next week, but will have to wait and see!!

Lost 3.5lb this week so really pleased. However having had my birthday on monday and valantines on tuesday i'm aiming for a STS this week and then a good loss next week, but will have to wait and see!!

Well done. Excellent loss. Belated Happy birthday. It was my birthday on Sunday and I was good and stuck to the plan.

Happy birthday to you both.

Can't weigh this week as in a hotel in Bradford so can you put me down for a STS. Hoping for a big loss next week!

Happy Birthday to both of you.

Back