Easter 2012 challange

WI this morning and cannot believe that I STS again.
This challenge sucks
or should I say
I suck at this challenged
gutted!

Unfortunately gained 2lbs today but its a new week and I refuse to dwell on stuff like that.

im having such a bad week after my stay the same every thing sweet savory and anything in between is just begging me to eat it and i must admit my will power this week is non existent so its not looking good :(

im having such a bad week after my stay the same every thing sweet savory and anything in between is just begging me to eat it and i must admit my will power this week is non existent so its not looking good :(

Did you manage to have a day off plan?. I did and now back 100%ish.

Well weigh in this morning went better than I had hoped, expected to STS after the start to the week, actually managed 1lb off so really chuffed!!! So going to aim for 1.5lbs this week as that will get me to 4stone! Good luck to everyone for your week ahead and chin up to those who have not had a good week, stick with it, it will be worth it!!

Hi, 3.5 off this week. Think that leaves me 13 remaining. I'm a bit lost and cant find the last list yet lol.

well done all on your losses :)

I hate those weeks too! when temptation seems to be everywhere i turn and will power doesnt exist!

sometimes i think its better to just have what you are craving, get the week over with and then start again the following day or week (depending on how bad things are). When you put it into perspective, its a bad day or a bad week, and when there are 52 weeks in a year, one bad one doesnt take away all the good days and weeks you've had and to come.

Dont beat yourself up too much :)

Back