Easter 2012 challange

Well I weighed myself today and i'm bang on 2.5 stone lost overall - woo hoo!! 35 pounds - not bad!! Official weigh in day is Wednesday so can't wait to go to group and see what the leaders scales say! hopefully it'll be a 4lb loss for the last fortnight, then i'll be well on my way to a white wedding dress xx

Did you manage to have a day off plan?. I did and now back 100%ish.

yes i did we went out to dinner and i had a few goodies in the evening but im now craving goodies all the time but today im going to get my will power back and back on plans thanks for the idea hope it works :) if not i enjoyed trying it lol

Lost 0.5lb this week which i'm very happy with as haven't been too good this week! my plan to only weigh once a month didn't work out as i was using it as an excuse to be naughty because i wasn't accountable. Talk about daft ;) Back to weighing on a tuesday for me

Lost 0.5lb this week which i'm very happy with as haven't been too good this week! my plan to only weigh once a month didn't work out as i was using it as an excuse to be naughty because i wasn't accountable. Talk about daft ;) Back to weighing on a tuesday for me

Well done for losing- it is in the right direction.

I prefer weekly WI for the same reasons you mentioned.

Oops! I didn't update last week when I put half lb on. :sigh:

The good news is I've now lost 1.5lbs at last nights weigh in...that's the 1lb I gained from the week before and the half from last week... :wee:

Oh i dont think ive updated after weigh in on Monday. I lost 1.5lbs Yipee!!!!
Also recieved my Silver body magic well impressed xxxx
Good luck everyone
xxx
Clairebear

That is excellent Claire. I have finally managed to get to 1stone loss. This week I am aiming to lose a big number before my parents come for a visit. Mum's cooking.

Back