Easter 2012 challange

Fingers crossed!

Just wanted to say what an ace thread this is, all the support being offered is so good.
I read more than I post and am so impressed how much dedication people are showing.
Rosielea is really supportive and doing the admin too, and it's also great to see Muis "likes" everything - makes me smile :D

Lost the 2lbs I gained last week so back up to 15lbs lost in total.

Rosielea, just wanted to say thanks for keeping this thread going and all the great support you give everyone, its very much appreciated!!
Well weigh in this morning was a bit disappointing, 1lb lost. I know I should be pleased as its in the right direction but 1.5 would have meant 4 stone lost. Oh well will have to make sure its gone next week!! I'm going to concentrate on getting more veg on the plate as I think although I've been quite good I have let the veg slip a little. Good luck everyone with weigh ins this week.

Rosielea, just wanted to say thanks for keeping this thread going and all the great support you give everyone, its very much appreciated!!
Well weigh in this morning was a bit disappointing, 1lb lost. I know I should be pleased as its in the right direction but 1.5 would have meant 4 stone lost. Oh well will have to make sure its gone next week!! I'm going to concentrate on getting more veg on the plate as I think although I've been quite good I have let the veg slip a little. Good luck everyone with weigh ins this week.

Thank you for the kind words. I love the forum as I get so much support and like to give a little back of what is given to me and be there for everyone as sometimes it is a make or break for someone who has not lost any weight at WI.

brummie you have done so well. Your weight loss is amazing and insperational. I know what you mean about another 1/2lb and know that you lose it and more next week. I love your positive attitude of sticking with the plan and increasing your veg intake to achieve your target.xx

Thanks, unfortunately I am only at the half way point so another 4 stone to go. Thats why I'm never happy with 1lb off as it just seems it will take forever. This forum is a great help as I don't go to a group. I just need to remind myself that 4 stone since the end of september isn't bad!

Thanks, unfortunately I am only at the half way point so another 4 stone to go. Thats why I'm never happy with 1lb off as it just seems it will take forever. This forum is a great help as I don't go to a group. I just need to remind myself that 4 stone since the end of september isn't bad!

Isn't bad???? Are you mad? That great, I've been at this lark for 18 months and have only just got to 3.5st!

4 stone is fantastic loss in such a short time. Be proud of yoursef. I'll be over the moon to lose 4 stone.
Isn't bad???? Are you mad? That great, I've been at this lark for 18 months and have only just got to 3.5st!

artic you have done excellent too. 3.5 stone is no joke. Well done.

Thank you arctic blonde and Rosielea, its support from you folks that has got me hear. Back to feeling good about my achievements so far thanks to your encouragement and kind words. I'm just impatient to get past that half way mark. Nevermind if I complete my Easter challenge I will be way over it at 41/2 stone gone and 31/2 stone to loose. Thanks again both and glad you feel you have sorted your mojo out arctic blonde. Good luck for the coming week, onwards and downwards!!!

2lb off for me this week... So pleased takes me near enough to the 10's to smell them...fingers crossed for next week.... Well done everyone!!! Good luck for next week...

Back