Easter 2012 challange

STS for me again (scales need a new battery so I'm taking it as a sign!)

Well weigh in tomorrow and not sure what to expect. Not been too bad but had lunch out with a friend yeaterday and lunch provided on a course on friday. On both days I chose as well as i could from what was available, so hoping for nothing worse than a stay the same and any loss will be a bonus!!! Rachael do you really mean the 14st bracket by next week? If you do you'll have to let us all know your secret!!!

Hi Rosielea

Could you change my loss to 4 1/2 please as that's what I have lost so far and hopefully more at WI tomorrow.

Not sure why it's changed as it was right last week.

thanks x

Sorry I am not sure what happend there.

Yay finally a better loss than usual.

1 1/2 lb off for me. I bought a bike this weekend and plan to go for a ride every night after work so hopefully March will be better than the last 2 months have been.

Could you update me please Rosielea x

:D

Well done. That is an excellent loss.

I've lost 2.5lbs this week, which I think takes me to 16.5lbs in total on this challenge. I'm really happy with this weeks loss after STS last time.

The aim is to get into the 14 stone bracket next week - extra incentive!

Good luck everyone!

Well done on both achievements.

Sorry Rachel, I just realised I totally misread what you had put. I read it as you were currently 16st 5lb and was therefore surprised that you wanted to be in the 14's next week!! I now realise that you actually had said you have lost 16.5lbs!!! I'm going to blame the banging headache I have. Well done on such a good loss and fingers crossed your in the 14's very very soon!!!

Brummie - 16 st 5lbs to 14st something would be a miracle!! Nope, am 15st 1lbs so hoping to lose 2+lbs to get me into 14st something. Much more achievable!!!

How far is work? Could you cycle TO and FROM work instead?
It will save you money and make sure you don't skip the evening ride.
It's also a time saver since you'd be traveling at least part of that time anyway.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Work is only about 2 1.2 miles but I also give my son a lift to and from work. We have to leave our bikes in the bike shed too, which I don't really want to do as there are several people cutting through in the day and don't want to risk it.
Also don't want to have a sweat on when I start work. I might do when the weather gets a bit warmer.

Well considering I've had such a funny week I suppose I need to be grateful for a half pound loss! Have planned the menu for this week and kept away from any difficult lucnches out etc so hopefully will do better this week! Good luck with the cycling Agem and good luck to everyone with their weigh ins this week!

Stayed the same this week, but happy with that.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Stayed the same this week, but happy with that.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I'm dense and can't count obviously!! I have in fact lost 1lbs this week so even better than I thought! :D

Oops, I've forgotten to update recently, last check I had lost 6.5lbs and now I'm down to 11lbs so can I take 3.5 off this week.

I'm dense and can't count obviously!! I have in fact lost 1lbs this week so even better than I thought! :D
I had the same problem a while back.....:p

Lilprincessvic, try and stick with it. I know its hard but you will get there! Maybe have a look and see if you've over syned somewhere or forgotton to count something. If you do EE have you had your one third veg! Chin up and fingers crossed for a better week this week!x

lilprincessvic said:
I've gained another half. Really dunno y. I could cry :-(

I feel exactly the same, had a 100% week, barring a piece of bday cake last night & started star week, but been working out loads as having 2 x personal training sessions a week!!! ARGHHHHHH.

JoFlo2 said:
I feel exactly the same, had a 100% week, barring a piece of bday cake last night & started star week, but been working out loads as having 2 x personal training sessions a week!!! ARGHHHHHH.

Forgot to add I've had a POUND GAIN...so disappointed!!! Really wanted to see a 10 this week as last week was 11st1.5 lb... Now gotta loose 3 next week to see a 10 & I never get losses like that.

brummie66 said:
Lilprincessvic, try and stick with it. I know its hard but you will get there! Maybe have a look and see if you've over syned somewhere or forgotton to count something. If you do EE have you had your one third veg! Chin up and fingers crossed for a better week this week!x

Normally I wouldn't mind but I did fast forward so was expecting a really good lose n gained :-(

Back