Easter 2012 challange

@joflo2 & @lilprincessvic
I may have misunderstood but remember if you're working out too, you could still be losing the weight and adding muscle.

I was a bity gutted for a few weeks with my losses so I bought a set of fancy scales (BMI / Muscle% / Fat % etc) - - - i discovered that some weeks my loss was low, BUT my body fat was decreasing and my muscle was increasing. That made me feel a whole lot better.

Where did you your scales from and how much were they? They sound fab x

Oh they sound great downtown, I just have to wait till payday to get my hands on them.

I have my weigh in tonight, not looking forward to it as I went out for 3 birthdays from thurs-sat, just stayed on the coors light, but did have a sneaky chinese on Fri:eatdrink051:

Well considering I've had such a funny week I suppose I need to be grateful for a half pound loss! Have planned the menu for this week and kept away from any difficult lucnches out etc so hopefully will do better this week! Good luck with the cycling Agem and good luck to everyone with their weigh ins this week!

.5lb is better than none. Stay positive

Well done those who have lost this week.

Ones who have gained or STS please stay positive and you get there.

Lost 0.5 of a measly pound. Fed up now, basically one monGth of staying the same weight!!
GUTTED!! I've been to the gym so many times this week too, eating so much superfree food and fibre and yet nothing! It's * week this week, so I hope it's just that! Still fed up though! I'm owed a massive 4lb loss
xxx

3stonetosexy said:
Lost 0.5 of a measly pound. Fed up now, basically one monGth of staying the same weight!!
GUTTED!! I've been to the gym so many times this week too, eating so much superfree food and fibre and yet nothing! It's * week this week, so I hope it's just that! Still fed up though! I'm owed a massive 4lb loss
xxx

I feel exactly the same.... Next week is our week!!!!

3stonetosexy said:
xxx

I know how you feel. I have been the same weight since beginning of December. I even did fast forward last week so was hoping for a good lose and gained. Not sure what else I can do x

Utterly devastating isn't it! I have taken my measurements every fortnight and have just worked out that I've lost 4.5 inches since 22nd February, have you tracked your inch loss?

Xx

xxx

Hopefully you have a big loss after * week. Your inch losses are excellent. xx

Hopefully, lots of people are suggesting I up my water intake so i'll try that all of this week! Hope I pulls big number next week x

i had a huge gain but i did go away for the weekend been good all week buts its my birthday today so will again be going out for a meal and my children and brought me a small box of chocs and cake so i will wait till next week to weigh then its back on track BIG TIME

i had a huge gain but i did go away for the weekend been good all week buts its my birthday today so will again be going out for a meal and my children and brought me a small box of chocs and cake so i will wait till next week to weigh then its back on track BIG TIME

Happy Birthday Julie. Have a wonderful day with the family.

We have exactly 4 WIs to Easter (8th April). Good luck everyone. I have 14.5lbs to lose by then meaning 3.5lbs a week average. Hopefully I get there.

Back