Easter 2012 challange

I lost 2.5 this week.

Hello!

Another 1lb off for me, so that's -- 11.5 off, 5.5 to go!

Not sure I'll make it! Oh well, gotta try! :)

:cry:Well I know I shouldn't have but I hoped on the scales for a mid week peek and now I'm really fed up! It would appear I have gained 1.5lb even though I have stuck to plan and had no more than 5-10 syns a day, add that to the bad back I've developed out of nowhere and I could cry!!! Can only hope the scales have a change of heart by monday:sigh: Good luck to everyone for the week ahead.

brummie66 said:
:cry:Well I know I shouldn't have but I hoped on the scales for a mid week peek and now I'm really fed up! It would appear I have gained 1.5lb even though I have stuck to plan and had no more than 5-10 syns a day, add that to the bad back I've developed out of nowhere and I could cry!!! Can only hope the scales have a change of heart by monday:sigh: Good luck to everyone for the week ahead.

Don't ever believe your scales. Are they normally the same as the sw ones?

Our weight fluctuates every day and throughout the day as well. When I used to weigh at home I would STS all week and then on Sunday night my weight would finally change, but if I weighed morning and night or morning instead of night y scales would vary between 2-7lb either off or on. As you can imagine, it's pretty horrible weighing 7lb more one morning than the night previous.

Repeat after me: bathroom scales are not to be trusted. :)

ok well here goes after 2 weeks of eating out birthday cakes anniversarys weekends and sweets and chocs i have gained 5 lb all birthdays have finished for a while now so need to get my butt back on plan and lose it

Friday 16.03 WI

Morning all,
I lost 1.5lbs this week, little bit disappointed as I wanted to get under 200lbs. On the plus side though I am over 50% towards my goal now :D

Hope everyone else keeps positive and ramps it up now to hit targets as we're getting closer to that Easter deadline.

Last edited:

Sorry about your bad back. You should not pay attention to mid-week WI.

ok well here goes after 2 weeks of eating out birthday cakes anniversarys weekends and sweets and chocs i have gained 5 lb all birthdays have finished for a while now so need to get my butt back on plan and lose it

Julie now just concentrate on getting that weight off. As it is fresh weight it will come off quicker. Good luck. I am here if you need help.xx

Morning all,
I lost 1.5lbs this week, little bit disappointed as I wanted to get under 200lbs. On the plus side though I am over 50% towards my goal now :D

Hope everyone else keeps positive and ramps it up now to hit targets as we're getting closer to that Easter deadline.

Well done you are doing great. At this rate you'll be hitting your Easter target easily.

Do you hav ediary on the forum please.

Sorry forgot to post last week albs in the last two weeks making a grand total of 1 stone and half a pound!!!

p.s. Rosielea my name is wrong on the list it says alimarton not alimatron - thank you

Julie now just concentrate on getting that weight off. As it is fresh weight it will come off quicker. Good luck. I am here if you need help.xx

thanks hopefully it will all be easy to get back too

Back