Easter 2012 challange

Sorry forgot to post last week albs in the last two weeks making a grand total of 1 stone and half a pound!!!

p.s. Rosielea my name is wrong on the list it says alimarton not alimatron - thank you

Congratulations you are the first one to exceeed your target of 14llbs.

Your stats on your profile needs updating as it shows 6.5lbs since joining.

Sorry for getting your name wrong. I must have been typing too fast and got the letters wrong way round.

Last edited:
408.5lbs (29st 2.5lbs) lost so far. Well done everyone. Next update Friday 23rd March. Please let me know losses during the week and I update my list before uploading next Friday.

3 more WI until Easter

alimatron – 14lbs (14.5 lost – 0 to go)
Angem - 30 lbs (9 lbs lost, 21 lbs to go)
Artic_blonde_n_g - 20lbs (14 lost – 6lb to go)

benji55 – 18lbs (8.5 lost – 9.5lbs to go)
brummie 20lbs (13lb lost – 7lbs to go)
Cai - 9 lbs (3lb lost - 6 lbs to go)
Catmonkey - 28lbs (9lb lost, 19 lbs to go)
Chloecat - 30lbs. (6lbs lost, 24lbs to go)
Chellibelle- 20lb (7 lost 13lbs to go )
Clairebear83 -30lbs (15.5lbs lost, 14.5lbs to go)
ColJack -30lbs (26.5lb lost – 3.5lb to go)
Corkscrew - 25lb (15lb lost - 10 to go)

Dory78 - 24lbs (16lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Downtown – 25lbs (15lb lost – 10lbs to go)
Dreamslim - 26lb (11lbs lost ~ 15lbs to go)

Ellen83 – 8.5lbs (2lb lost – 6.5lbs to go)
Eternalflame 21lbs (7.5 lost – 13.5 to go)

Fairymary = 24lbs (4lbs lost - 20lbs to go)
febbabe - 37lbs (10.5lbs lost 26.5lbs to go)

JimofTroy - 28lb (2.5lb lost, 25.5lb to go)
JoFlo2 - 14lb (4 lost, 10lb to go)

juejon -21 lb (0 lbs -21lb to go )

justjudith - 15lbs (7.5lbs lost, 7.5lbs to go)

kayla6002 - 20lbs (5lbs lost - 15lbs to go)

Lauratheloop 24lbs (6lbs lost 18lbs to go)
lizzielipps - 28lbs (4lbs lost 24lb to go)
Lilprincessvic - 14lbs (5lbs lost – 9lbs to go)
Lolacola83 22lbs (8.5lbs lost – 13.5to go)
lyndawood1958 - 30lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 23.5lbs to go)

Melissajayne - 14lbs (2lbs to go – 12lbs to go)
mini_mim = 26lbs (20lbs lost - 6lbs to go)
misscookie =20lbs (2lbs lost - 18lbs to go)
mummykate = 20lbs (11.5lbs lost – 8.5lbs to go)
Muis - 35lbs - (25.5lbs lost, 9.5lbs to go)

not_lar_croft = 28lbs (6lbs lost - 22lbs to go)

Parfittarole = 10lbs (4lbs lost, 6lbs to go)
Princess_Stevie, 18lbs (1lbs lost, 17lbs to go)

rachaeld82 30lbs (18lbs lost, 12lbs to go)
Realslimlady 28lbs (3lbs lost, 25lbs to go)
Rosielea - 30lbs (15.5lbs lost, 14.5lbs to go)

Scorpiolady2710 = 20lbs (4lbs lost -16lbs to go)
Sillysausage (3.5lbs down, 22.5lbs to go)
Stmcalee01 14lbs (1lbs lost - 13lbs to go)

Tara40 28lbs (1.5lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go)
Tarty - 18lb (10lbs lost - 8lb to go)
Tickingewe92 - 17lb - (11.5 lost, 5.5 to go)

x_ali_x - 15lb (4lbs lost, 11lbs to go)

3stonetosexy -19lbs (8.5lbs lost 10.5lbs to go)

a_new_me – 20lbs (0 lost, 20 to go)
Alsmum (1.5 GAINED, 30 to go)
BlondeGem 18lbs (0 Lost - 18 to go)
Chocochick - 8lb. (0lb lost 8lb to go)
emilyfreda (0lbs lost 30lbs to go)
gettingfitat50 - 11lbs(0lbs lost,11lbs to go)
GoForIt - 20 lb (0 lb lost, 20 lb to go)
Hazebabes - 30lbs (0lbs lost 30lbs to go)

Icycreamy6 – 20lbs (0 lost – 20lbs to go)
Josiecat=23lb (0lb lost, 23lb to go)
Kitteh - 20 lbs (0lbs lost - 20 to go!)
louisa78 (0lbs lost, 20lbs to go)
MelodyUk = 30lbs (0lbs lost - 30lbs to go)
**punk*~*star** (0lbs lost, 30lbs to go)
Ria11 = 30lbs (pins lost, 30lbs to go )

Tig = 11lbs (0lbs lost, 11lbs to go)
WhatLiesWithin - 30lbs (0lbs lost, 30 to go)

Thank you Rosie :)

And you're right, was pleased with my loss, expected STS as lack of exercise!

Hi all, another 1.5lbs off for me this week. I am hoping target is just within reach if we have three weeks to go! Good luck everyone!!

Thanks Rosie!! 10lbs to go that's devastating as i'll never do that!! My stupid 4 weeks of STS has destroyed my chances! Also going out for mothers day and drinking tonight means I have no hope of losing weight next week!

On a more positive note, I'm off to try on wedding dressing today!! Woo hoo can't wait! So glad I lost 2.5 stone first, hope I look as good as I feel Xx

Hi all, another 1.5lbs off for me this week. I am hoping target is just within reach if we have three weeks to go! Good luck everyone!!

Well done.
Thanks Rosie!! 10lbs to go that's devastating as i'll never do that!! My stupid 4 weeks of STS has destroyed my chances! Also going out for mothers day and drinking tonight means I have no hope of losing weight next week!

On a more positive note, I'm off to try on wedding dressing today!! Woo hoo can't wait! So glad I lost 2.5 stone first, hope I look as good as I feel Xx
You've done very well. 2.5 stone is amazing and inspirational. Have a good time choosing your dress.
BUT never mind the 10lbs to go. How many have you lost doing the challenge?
Too right artic.

Last edited:
:mad:Well I'd like to say I'm feeling more positive about weigh in on monday but this morning the scales say I weigh 3 lb more than last week and these are the scales I weigh on every monday morning. I just don't get it as I've done nothing different to what I usually do. Makes me feel like having a take away and chocolate feast tonight!!!:confused:

:mad:Well I'd like to say I'm feeling more positive about weigh in on monday but this morning the scales say I weigh 3 lb more than last week and these are the scales I weigh on every monday morning. I just don't get it as I've done nothing different to what I usually do. Makes me feel like having a take away and chocolate feast tonight!!!:confused:

brummie, please ignore the scales. Might be water retention. My suggestion is to drink a lot of water in the next couple of days so the water trapped in your body will be released. Have a good weekend.

Brummie,
Yesterday morning I weighed 18:7 on my scales. THIS morning I weighed 18:10

This was as always TBN and post morning pee.

There's absolutely no way that you can put on 3 lbs overnight, you'd need to consume about 11,000 calories over your daily allowance to do that.
I'm guessing it's water since I had a lot of salty food yesterday and salt makes you retain water.

Could be the same for you.
Lay off the salt and get a few bananas in you for the potassium ( it helps balance out the sodium. )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks Rosielea and ColJack, I know you are both right and so far I have stayed focussed. I have even been to town and bought some new joggers. That was a cheery moment as instead of buying xxl in the mens dept(i was a size 24/26 last september) i got a pair of size 20 in the ladies section. Just being a bit impatient this week i suppose!!! Hope everyone else is having a good week!

Went off plan last night. First time since I started that I really flipped out. I had my daughters Happy meal last night. Chips, chicken nuggets and ketchup. 3 small chocolates and 2 shortbread biscuits. Luckily my husband came home and put me on muller lights and cups of tea until I went to bed. Trying to have less syns today. Only 2 so far. Really want to make the Easter challange, but I am not doing myself any favours at present. I am 1.5lb away from club 10 and 2.5lb away from 2 stone. So close, but so far if I go off plan!

Went off plan last night. First time since I started that I really flipped out. I had my daughters Happy meal last night. Chips, chicken nuggets and ketchup. 3 small chocolates and 2 shortbread biscuits. Luckily my husband came home and put me on muller lights and cups of tea until I went to bed. Trying to have less syns today. Only 2 so far. Really want to make the Easter challange, but I am not doing myself any favours at present. I am 1.5lb away from club 10 and 2.5lb away from 2 stone. So close, but so far if I go off plan!

Don't worry about going off plan too much hun, just draw a line under it. It really doesn't sound like you went too far off and sometimes it actually helps (well it does me) I've found I tend to have bigger losses on the weeks I'm not too strict on myself. You're lucky that your husband has your back.

I did the same just before I was close to my club 10 (not sure if it's a self sabotage thing or what). You are doing so well hun and it's great that you just got straight back on it today.

Don't worry about going off plan too much hun, just draw a line under it. It really doesn't sound like you went too far off and sometimes it actually helps (well it does me) I've found I tend to have bigger losses on the weeks I'm not too strict on myself. You're lucky that your husband has your back.

I did the same just before I was close to my club 10 (not sure if it's a self sabotage thing or what). You are doing so well hun and it's great that you just got straight back on it today.
Thank you Ellen83. I think it may be self sabotage. The pressure of losing became too much. I think I forgot the goals of my weight losing life change. It is about being healthy and taking back my life and not about winning badges.

Thank you Ellen83. I think it may be self sabotage. The pressure of losing became too much. I think I forgot the goals of my weight losing life change. It is about being healthy and taking back my life and not about winning badges.

Well...it's a little bit about winning badges/stickers lol

Well...it's a little bit about winning badges/stickers lol

Sorry ellen I disagree with that. As long as each of us are satisfied and happy/healthy with our weight losses and can keep the weight off, that is winning in my book.

I agree that if you attend group then you are under pressure to win badges and stickers.

OOPs. Seemed to have posted in the wrong thread.

Last edited:
Happy mother's day to all you mother's and good morning all,

I lost a teensy weensy 1/2 lb this week. I need the same to get to 3 stone for next week and hopefully more to take me to the next stone zone.

I think I can safely say that it's impossible for me now to hit my target for Easter but as long as I'm still losing I don't mind too much
Some extra body magic for me I think :rolleyes:

Rosielea said:
Sorry ellen I disagree with that. As long as each of us are satisfied and happy/healthy with our weight losses and can keep the weight off, that is winning in my book.

I agree that if you attend group then you are under pressure to win badges and stickers.

You're well within your rights to disagree but for me it does help. Its like a reward for being good and I personally don't feel any pressure in my group to win anything all I have is support whether I lose weight or not. I don't know if I'm just lucky but its my experience.

I would be losing the weight anyway and for me - a person who LOVES lists (in particular ticking things off lists) the certificates and stickers are just like a 'tick' on my to do list.

I do partly agree with you that as long as we are healthy/happy with our weight loss then its all good, but for a lot of people the stickers give the extra motivation as you get nearer to that next mini milestone and as far as I can see it doesn't hurt anyone. Each to there own though.

Back