Easter 2012 challange

Happy mother's day to all you mother's and good morning all,

I lost a teensy weensy 1/2 lb this week. I need the same to get to 3 stone for next week and hopefully more to take me to the next stone zone.

I think I can safely say that it's impossible for me now to hit my target for Easter but as long as I'm still losing I don't mind too much
Some extra body magic for me I think :rolleyes:

Well done. I am sure you get to 3 stone by next week.

I think I am going to miss my Easter target too but the important thing is that we have lost weight rather than STS or gaining so it is a step forward.

I am not sure I will meet my Easter target either but as you say at least we have all lost and it has kept me going trying to get there. I will then set myself another mini target as its easier that way than thinking of having almost another 4 stone to go(4 gone already!). So thank you for starting the thread and keeping us all motivated.

I am not sure I will meet my Easter target either but as you say at least we have all lost and it has kept me going trying to get there. I will then set myself another mini target as its easier that way than thinking of having almost another 4 stone to go(4 gone already!). So thank you for starting the thread and keeping us all motivated.

brummie you get to your Easter goal as you have 7lbs to go in 3 weeks. I am sure you get there. However, if you wish you can set yourself a mini target.

I have 14.5lbs to lose and with being with my parents it is impossible to lose. I am trying my best and build in my syns and hexs in the meals. My mum has been fantastic and uses less fat in food and dish out my portion seperatley.

:cool:Oh I'm still aiming for the Easter goal Rosielea, just think its going to be tight!! The mini goal will be for my next goal as I will still have almost 4 stone to go(4 gone already!) and thats too daunting. I'm thinking maybe I need to see how many weeks to the beginning of June maybe and then set a goal weight for then, as the bite size chunks seen to work! Thanks to you and your challenge I have been quite focussed!!:)

0.2 loss for me....lol what a joke!' and after today's binge I'm sure that small loss will b a big gain next week!!!

Doubt will make my goal...don't know where my mojo has gone!

:cool:Oh I'm still aiming for the Easter goal Rosielea, just think its going to be tight!! The mini goal will be for my next goal as I will still have almost 4 stone to go(4 gone already!) and thats too daunting. I'm thinking maybe I need to see how many weeks to the beginning of June maybe and then set a goal weight for then, as the bite size chunks seen to work! Thanks to you and your challenge I have been quite focussed!!:)

brummie there is a thread for June. See the link below. I have joined that thread.
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/247408-six-months-sexy-summer.html

0.2 loss for me....lol what a joke!' and after today's binge I'm sure that small loss will b a big gain next week!!!

Cai no matter how small losses are they are still losses. Stay positive. You have done so well up to now and I am sure you'll be ok.

Cai said:

Cai you are doing fab. Any loss is better than a gain!

Rosielea said:
Cai no matter how small losses are they are still losses. Stay positive. You have done so well up to now and I am sure you'll be ok.

Thanks :) I will b ok in the long rung - the losses just literally stopped dead in feb after a huge gain!!! Been same weight since valentines day ha ha ha

Hi i know I'm a bit late to start this challenge but if your starting a new one after easter I could do with the motivation

Well not a happy bunny after weigh in this morning! Gained 1lb, totally undeserved and no idea why as have been 100% and averaged 5 to 10 syns! Also not helped by the fact that OH lost 4lb eating the same as me just more of it!!

I know how you are feeling, it took me over 8 weeks to lose 4 lb this year until finally my weight seems to be moving again. Then 2 weeks ago my weight finally started to drop again, I also lost 1/2 this week but as long as I am losing that's all that matters. Sometimes I think that we do come to a standstill maybe because our bodies need a rest then all of a sudden it kickstarts into losing again (my theory anyway),
Good luck and don't lose heart x

Well not a happy bunny after weigh in this morning! Gained 1lb, totally undeserved and no idea why as have been 100% and averaged 5 to 10 syns! Also not helped by the fact that OH lost 4lb eating the same as me just more of it!!

Sorry. I am sure you lose next week.

clairebear83 said:
Well folks i was a real happy bunny this week after loosing 3.5lbs :) finally a big number, also won slimmer of the week.

I hope everyone else is having great losses on the scales.

Clairebear xx

Excellent! Well done :)

well if this is not the motivation i needed .................my mum come round and i hadnt seen her for a few weeks and she said have you put weight on i said yes about 5 lb but i had been off plan for our anniversary and birthdays and she said well you need to get back on it cause you can really see you have put it on :( how comes nobody ever notices when i have lost 5 lb

juejon said:
well if this is not the motivation i needed .................my mum come round and i hadnt seen her for a few weeks and she said have you put weight on i said yes about 5 lb but i had been off plan for our anniversary and birthdays and she said well you need to get back on it cause you can really see you have put it on :( how comes nobody ever notices when i have lost 5 lb

:eek: mothers are so honest

Back