Easter 2012 challange

i found that out lol mothers its a good job we love them

Another 2lbs bites the dust!

Yup, only 2 more weigh ins though. Will be gutted if I miss it by 1/2 a pound!

right im gonna be honest and say i have completely lost my way i have not been tracking my weight for 3 weeks i know i have had a big gain in the last 2 weeks bloody birthdays /anniversary/ weekends away and even though i have been back on plan 100% this week i still not lost anything so im going to stop doing this challenge get my butt into gear and wait for the next challenge ........good luck everybody else keep up the good work you are almost there

4lb off for me but been poorly so may put on next week when I rehydrate!

right im gonna be honest and say i have completely lost my way i have not been tracking my weight for 3 weeks i know i have had a big gain in the last 2 weeks bloody birthdays /anniversary/ weekends away and even though i have been back on plan 100% this week i still not lost anything so im going to stop doing this challenge get my butt into gear and wait for the next challenge ........good luck everybody else keep up the good work you are almost there

Julie do not give up. We still got 2 weeks to go and anything lost in that time is good.

I am not going to make my target as my parents are staying and I have to eat same food as them. I have lost 1lb this week but is better than nothing.

Please stay with us and we get through it together.

My loss this week is 1lb. I am with my parents and have to eat same food as them but make sure that have plenty of salads. Don't mind the slow loss - as long as I lose something each week I'll be happy. Shown mum how to use little or no oil in food but she forgets.

My niece, nephew and SIL had not seen me for a few weeks. A few days ago they came to dinner and as soon as they saw me they made me a lot of compliments. Also a friend said I have lost loads.

Last edited:
Rosielea said:
My loss this week is 1lb. I am with my parents and have to eat same food as them but make sure that have plenty of salads. Don't mind the slow loss - as long as I lose something each week I'll be happy. Shown mum how to use little or no oil in food but she forgets.

My niece, nephew and SIL had not seen me for a few weeks. A few days ago they came to dinner and as soon as they saw me they made me a lot of compliments. Also a friend said I have lost loads.

That's fantastic, others noticing is last more important than he scales!

Back