Easter 2012 challange

1.5 off for me :) (well 2lbs from what's on here I think! Lol as it's 1.6 this wk and 0.2 last week) ...does that make sense?
Still very much doubt I will get to my Easter target...4 lbs to go I think...but it could happen!!!

Well done. I am sure you make 4lbs loss in the next 2 weeks.

Well to say I'm chuffed this week would be an understatement. Having put on a 1lb last week for no reason at all I have lost 2 weeks together. This weeks loss is 6.75lb really really pleased!!!:):):):)

brummie66 said:
Well to say I'm chuffed this week would be an understatement. Having put on a 1lb last week for no reason at all I have lost 2 weeks together. This weeks loss is 6.75lb really really pleased!!!:):):):)

Wow...well done you!!!!

Well done. That is a fantastic loss. you have 1.25lbs to lose to target. I am sure you exceed that.

I'm hoping so Rosielea, however I'm feeling sorry for myself this evening as I seem to have developed shingles today and its rather painful!!. Good luck everyone for good losses and then the last week of the challenge!

brummie66 said:
I'm hoping so Rosielea, however I'm feeling sorry for myself this evening as I seem to have developed shingles today and its rather painful!!. Good luck everyone for good losses and then the last week of the challenge!

Oh that's horrid, get well soon (( hug ))

I gained 4.5lb this week after 2 weeks off. Disappointed but had no choice as I was away. No chance of meeting my Easter challenge but got 2 weeks to make it look a bit better. Lol.

2.5lbs off today HOORAY!!!

2lbs to go until my club 10. BMI is not 25.9. Happy to say I am over the moon!!!

Can't wait to see the published results on Friday as i've lost the total of what i've lost in this challenge?

Although my weight loss ticker now says its like 36lbs overall, which feels like a momental achievement.

Also you know you're devoted to 'fat club' (my term of endearment for it, NOT an insult) when you're cuddling your newborn niece and thinking, i've lost about 4 of you, and your head is heavy LOL!!

Love to you all on this beautifully sunny day

xxxx

Oh No. Sorry to hear that. Look after yourself and get well soon.

Yes thats another 1lb off for me, and received my 10% award today. Feel very happy with myself right now. Although ive still got a very long journey ahead my hard work is not going unoticed!!
Clairebear xx

Well done Claire. You have done well so far and I am sure you'll do fine. We get through the challanges together. xx

I gained 4.5lb this week after 2 weeks off. Disappointed but had no choice as I was away. No chance of meeting my Easter challenge but got 2 weeks to make it look a bit better. Lol.

Do not worry about it just keep to the plan and it will come off again. I hope you enjoyed your time away.

2.5lbs off today HOORAY!!!

2lbs to go until my club 10. BMI is not 25.9. Happy to say I am over the moon!!!

Can't wait to see the published results on Friday as i've lost the total of what i've lost in this challenge?

Although my weight loss ticker now says its like 36lbs overall, which feels like a momental achievement.

Also you know you're devoted to 'fat club' (my term of endearment for it, NOT an insult) when you're cuddling your newborn niece and thinking, i've lost about 4 of you, and your head is heavy LOL!!

Love to you all on this beautifully sunny day

xxxx

Well done Linda. You have done really well specially with your parents staying.

I have only lost 0.2 lb this week so will record as a STS, HOWEVER wanted to share that this made my scales read.... 10.13.8 - yes you saw right a 10 at the beginning, that in itself is worth a celebration for me....

Rosielea said:
Do not worry about it just keep to the plan and it will come off again. I hope you enjoyed your time away.

I know, I am. Whatever happens I will get there. Done a massive shop yesterday to make sure in not tempted by anything else. Lol. Also, found some jd sauce in tesco which is gorgeous and only 1 syns a tbsb. I certainly will not be needing any tgi's for a while. :)

Back