Easter 2012 challange

Hallo,

After a 1lb GAIN last week, Lost 3lb this week. :)

Good luck everyone and well done to all of you that have lost
Today I am well p***** off as I have had a gain of
2 1/2 lbs which means I have now only lost 7 lbs since January aargh. I have tried doing Red/Green which seems to be making it worse so back to EE from today for a few days to see if that makes a difference. I think that I also have to go back to the beginning and read my books as I can't see where I am going wrong.
Lots of exercise needed this week. I hope we are having another challenge after this one, I need all the help I can get.

Another long term challenge?
We has this problem last year.
There's no significant day between now and maybe halloween.

I suppose we could use the summer equinox. June 21 is it???

"The longest day challenge!" ?
It's 11 1/2 weeks from today, or 11 weeks if we start on Friday.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Another thought -- a "fit for the Olympics" or something one??

I'm not 100% of date though, July is it?

TickingEwe92 said:
Another thought -- a "fit for the Olympics" or something one??

I'm not 100% of date though, July is it?

Forgot about that.

Friday 27 July.

16 weeks from next Friday. I think.

I've gained 0.5lbs this week. Bit of a bummer, but I thought I might have a gain getting back onto SW after my week at bootcamp, so not too surprised.

The Olympics challenge sounds great!

Rosielea - I will be weighing in early next week - weigh in will be 7 April (I am away on my usual Sunday weigh in date), so I'll post next weeks results (final ones!) on Saturday.

I like the Olympic Challenge! I am in!

0.5 off for me thanks - was 1.5 yesterday so bit gutted....will be off again soon enough!

I will post my final Weight loss on Thurday as I am away for easter weekend (where i will prob gain it all bak LOL, hopefully in time for the new challenge tho!)

Good luck to everyone for their final week at this challenge...come on we can get some good results this week!

Like the sound of the Olympics challenge.

Is this thread terminating next week? Who is setting up the new Olympic thread? Are we continuing on the same thread? Sorry.....control freak need to know these things..........:p

Good luck everyone and well done to all of you that have lost
Today I am well p***** off as I have had a gain of
2 1/2 lbs which means I have now only lost 7 lbs since January aargh. I have tried doing Red/Green which seems to be making it worse so back to EE from today for a few days to see if that makes a difference. I think that I also have to go back to the beginning and read my books as I can't see where I am going wrong.
Lots of exercise needed this week. I hope we are having another challenge after this one, I need all the help I can get.

Sorry. I think you are right in going back and looking through the books. Hopefully you find a solution. We are here to support you.

Another long term challenge?
We has this problem last year.
There's no significant day between now and maybe halloween.

I suppose we could use the summer equinox. June 21 is it???

"The longest day challenge!" ?
It's 11 1/2 weeks from today, or 11 weeks if we start on Friday.

There is a Summer challange.

Last edited:
Is this thread terminating next week? Who is setting up the new Olympic thread? Are we continuing on the same thread? Sorry.....control freak need to know these things..........:p

That is a good idea, why don't you set it up. I'll definetly join.

Last edited:
I've joined hun!

hi folks, ive joined the april challenge and will join the olympic one even though here on Portland we are already sick of the olympics and the sailors aren't all here yet! Well it was my last Easter challenge weigh in this morning and i lost 4lb so really pleased. Thank you for running this thread it has been really motivating! Good luck everyone with this weeks WI's.

Back