Easter 2012 challange

I have started the London Olympics Challenge Thread.....now I need someone to tell me how to run it! Please join me at:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...allenge-27-july-2012-00000-a.html#post4936588

I hav ejoined.
As you asked, this is the way I ran Easter challange.

Download all the names to word or someyhing similar. Ask everyone to update you on the thread. Check every day to make sure you have picked up latest losses and update your list. Send a confirmation - encouragement reply on the posts so you know to which point you have updated. On the day of publication, copy the info from your master list, paste to thread.

Hope this is helpful. If you'd like a hand or more info please let me know.

hi folks, ive joined the april challenge and will join the olympic one even though here on Portland we are already sick of the olympics and the sailors aren't all here yet! Well it was my last Easter challenge weigh in this morning and i lost 4lb so really pleased. Thank you for running this thread it has been really motivating! Good luck everyone with this weeks WI's.

Excellent result. Congratulations. you have exceeded your target. xx

up 1.5....gutted.whwn is the challange over ? if its sun im goin to do a final wi on sun morn

Stay positive. I am sure you'll lose some more by Sunday. Having said that you have lost just a bit less than a stone on the challange which is fantastic. Be proud. xx

Well i had to miss my wi this week so i will do my final wi on Friday at boots if thats ok. Hope everyone else is happy with the results, there is no way im gona achieve my target but on the other hand i am very pleased with what i have achieved.

Clairebear

Rosielea said:
Well done. you have lost 8.5 lbs which is excellent. That much weight off is a bonus. Be happy and proud. xx

Wow. Really? It's amazing how it all adds up, isn't it? Thanks rosielea for keeping track. Xx

Lost 2 this week so I just scraped under the wire to finish reach my loss target for this challenge.
Phew.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Lost 2lb. 0.5lb to go for my 2stone award.

Missed my goal, but I loved being on this challenge! Thank you very much for the journey I had with you all! still got 7.5lb to go!

Lost 2lb. 0.5lb to go for my 2stone award.

Missed my goal, but I loved being on this challenge! Thank you very much for the journey I had with you all! still got 7.5lb to go!

Muis 27.5lbs is amazing loss. Well done. I am sure you'll shed the rest quickly.

I am on * week and have had a gain, thanks to resembling a puffer fish. However to be 14 stone 5 is unbelievable. So v.happy. gonna re weigh myself on monday and start the Olympics challenge from there.

Thankyou rosielea for being so amazing in this challenge. I'll see you in the next one

Xxx

Just looked at your pics.
Would it be weird if I used the photo of you by the sea as my desktop wallpaper? :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

thanx for doin the updates on this rosielea.r u takin updates tomorrow for final weighin ? wont b joinin the olympic challange as 3 months pregnant but eill b followin u all and the best of luck every1 x

thanx for doin the updates on this rosielea.r u takin updates tomorrow for final weighin ? wont b joinin the olympic challange as 3 months pregnant but eill b followin u all and the best of luck every1 x

Yes I am taking final WIs tomorrow and publish results . Sorry you'll not be joining the Olympic challange. Keep in touch and good luck with pregnancy.

I feel like a quitter for not finishing the Easter challenge. Still got 7.5 to go! I loved this challenge so much. Do not want it to stop!

I feel like a quitter for not finishing the Easter challenge. Still got 7.5 to go! I loved this challenge so much. Do not want it to stop!

But we have started the Olympics one so it is like a continuation really. I am looking forward to the final WI tomorrow morning. Although I am not going to make the target but hopefully lost 1.5 st since start of the challange.

Back