Easter egg?

Oh I see, sounds good though and fair enough. At least she's looking after you :D

Yes, once I got my head around it I had to agree with what she was saying - well I had no other option anyway lol, she wouldnt give me any more shakes....haha.

Hotel Cocolat store next to where I work.. Will not be inviting any of you around!! hehe

Aww I was going to come and visit you in London too Ollie......will have to settle for a Cadbury's Creme Egg.

Yes, once I got my head around it I had to agree with what she was saying - well I had no other option anyway lol, she wouldnt give me any more shakes....haha.quote]

LOL fair doos. How is refeed anyway? is it hard as I've read?

I just looked at both your easter eggs and think you should both be banned from this site for putting up such gorgeous looking food. Shame on you both!

No really, enjoy, they both look delicious!

I just looked at both your easter eggs and think you should both be banned from this site for putting up such gorgeous looking food. Shame on you both!

No really, enjoy, they both look delicious!
ROFL!!!!

You wouldn't ban us, would ya? *puppy dog pout*

They do look good though don't they? *drool*

Yes, once I got my head around it I had to agree with what she was saying - well I had no other option anyway lol, she wouldnt give me any more shakes....haha.quote]

LOL fair doos. How is refeed anyway? is it hard as I've read?

Its going well Yasmine, thanks. I had a STS this week, but she said that might happen or even a small gain, so I am happy enough with that. Enjoying food again and experimenting with new tastes and recipes. At the moment I have chicken cooking which has been marinaded in garlic, ginger, honey and mustard. Smells delicious, cant wait for supper lol.

Its going well Yasmine, thanks. I had a STS this week, but she said that might happen or even a small gain, so I am happy enough with that. Enjoying food again and experimenting with new tastes and recipes. At the moment I have chicken cooking which has been marinaded in garlic, ginger, honey and mustard. Smells delicious, cant wait for supper lol.
oooo sounds yummy!

What's an STS?

Lol!

I know... I need to go exercise before I allow myself treats :) lol

Back